06 le or reg. busa prices

DareDevil

Registered
Hi I live in ohio and want to know the going rate for a busa my dealer quoted me 10700 otd on a 06 le with 1000 down and 10400 otd on a reg. 06 busa are these good prices.....thx in advance

That's a good price. I paid 11K plus the crate fee and all the rest which added up to about 250 extra, but I got two Yoshi RS3's mounted for free... so I guess it all evened out.

Welcome, i'm new to the group and to my new 06 LE Busa, i live in Los Angeles area, good price on the LE if you pay cash, beleive me these guys will make up any differnce in the financing off the bike, i've seen better price's quoted on the regular Busa, these finance programs dealers offer,for no or low interest are a lead in's, watch out,
got my for 11,200 otd, Cali state taxes are killer

10700 out the door for a 06 le is great! Best I've heard is 10500! Mine was MSRP OTD w/ extended warranty so go for what ya know.

That price it with 1000 bucks down I think i'm getting worked over.What price should I try to get on the 06 le.

$10,400 OTD is not a bad price. You could do better by about $400-$500 but you would have to come to Oklahoma. Which would inturn probably cost you that much. So, Yea, it's a good deal
cool.gif

Deep Creek marina not to far from you in Mchenry Md have 06 blue silver in current inventory right now $9599.00 if you want to travel a little

deepcreekmarina.com

Its where I bought mine they wanted 11500 here
those prices are b4 tt&l Mine roughly came to 10036 OTD with Texas taxes

have to agree with DAcol. got mine for 9963 otd could have gotten it for 9750 in bartlesville, Ok but the $200 difference was not worth driving up and bringing it or riding it home.

Besides where i brought it from is going to be doing my service.

That price it with 1000 bucks down I think i'm getting worked over.What price should I try to get on the 06 le.
How about $10,000 obo completely stock 06 LE with 300 miles? Excellent condition. I am thinking of selling mine and located in Michigan. Let me know, I have pics if you want them. The tail has been chopped, and I installed some aftermarket parts. The price above is with the stock parts. I will do a deal on the chrome pegs, polished upper with swingarm extensions and Yoshi pipes if you want them left on there.
39825900.jpg

ok i was able to get my 06 le out the door for 11,300 with no cash down..so 10,200 otd with 1,000 down is a good deal

I'd like to think I did.
Keeping it under 10K keeps the government out of it too.

Back