What kind of price are u getting otd 06 le

fatsammyg

Donating Member
Registered
What kind of price are U guys getting that bought o6 LE's ; OTD price if you don't mind saying. Thanks in advance.

https://www.hayabusa.org/cgi-bin/busa/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=6;t=39260

<!--EDIT|tonyy1
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140628879 -->

ok linky's not working for me, but OTD here in VA was a little under 13K, but in WV it was less that 10k OTD

06 LE owner here. I got mine OTD for $10,600... no warranties or anything. Was a bit high compared to what some people are getting. I was happy with it. Included in that price was a set of 05 LE wheels which they told me would be another 300. It does not show on my bill of sale, but the price went up $300. I didn't like the 06 silver.

i got an 10 400 otd from the cats in carlysville pa that was taxand everything ,theres a place in ohio thats otd 9600 but only if you live out of state thats without tax and tags

11300 OTD w/ TTL and 3 yr extended warranty. (No sales tax here in Oregon).

The thing is, the personalized CUSTOMER SERVICE is what sold me. I got a good deal, bought local from a guy that I will recommend to ANYONE and will buy from him again! He was recommended to my by Swoopjr who lives in the local area. Sometimes it's worth spending a couple extra bucks to support your local dealer especially when they go the extra mile. The relationship will pay off in the long run.

<!--EDIT|SpeedGeek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140670095 -->

I think I found 9600 before tax. So just add 8.25% for the state of Texas and i am good to go. Would be nice if the dealership 1mile form the house would match but no go. They say they know they can sell all they get for MSRP so why should they give me a deal.

OTD, here in va 10.5 no extended wars. 9999. price match from maryland. thought was a good deal . brought er' home.:D

I just bought an 06 busa for $9500 OTD from Rick Keelin at Ashland cycle in KY. I'm sure he will give you a good price on an LE. You will have to pay 6.25% new vehicle tax, and about $100.00 (total) in title, registration, inspections fees when you get the bike to TX. Get a hold of him at 606-329-2945 or www.ashlandcycle.com. Tell him esparza sent you.

just go to  $ 9,929.00 O T D .
afro.gif
E BAY    Linky

<!--EDIT|BUTTER2BOY
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141452313 -->

11,300 out the door with no bells or whistles...13,200 otd with 1000 in accesories and 4 year warrenty and maintenance

Back