Proud Owner of '09

Elvorin

Registered
Recently bought my new black busa.

Technically it's my 2nd one. First one I bought when I was in FL. It got stolen after 7 months of owning it. After a long wait of one and a half years I again bought a busa here in upstate NY. This time its '09. So far, lovin it (though cops already hate me ??? )

Well, anyway, just wanted to say hi to everyone.

congrats and welcome! HINT: post pics of your bike before the pic nazis wake up. :whistle:

Too late Kromdom first pic' Nazi showed up .
Congrats , keep an eye on this one so same thing doesn't happen again and
WHERE ES DAS PICINZEE YA ?

:welcome: to the site and congrats.. And yea.. You've only got one pic nazi on ya.. better post quickly before they blitzkrieg on ya.. haha.

lol...i'll take pics today evening and post it.

What would you guys recommend for security? I live in an apartment, so nothing to chain it with.

I use disc locks (one front, one for the rear). Previous owner also had Lo-Jack installed.

My 2 cents for your situation: get a bike cover, have an alarm installed, put disc locks on......no guarantee your bike cannot be stolen but will hopefully make it a less attractive target.

I have a regular bike cover on it. Didnt dare to put the Busa cover and advertise it to the thieves ??? I'm definitely gonna look for some reasonably priced alarms soon.

Sorry guys it took too long for me to upload the pics...was a very busy day at work. So here it is. Will try to take few more better pics soon.

201007181502012.jpg

201007181502013.jpg

201007181502011.jpg

201007181502014.jpg

Back