06 LE busa white/silver new to forums

KrunkyTB

Registered
Sup all, new to forums had my busa less than a week. LOVE IT, upgrade from 06 katana, had katana less than a month and hated it, then traded it in and bought a busa, so pretty much busa darn near first REAL bike. Had my first problem too, hope its just a bad battery, figuring dealer is good drive away, but ill save that for the "problems". Just wanted to say "Yo" to everyone. And I disagree with the busa not being first bike, if your a responsible rider its safe. I'm only 23 and I enjoy to "get up and go" but i got a 7 month old son waiting on me at home. Talk to everyone later, nice day out , getting new battery and going riding
biggrin.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
Glad to have you on the org.! Post up some pics of the busa and that son of yours.
biggrin.gif

Congratulations on the new bike (and the new boy)!
beerchug.gif

Welcome to the board!

Thanks will get a pic posted with son on it as soon as i get it put back together, having troubles finding a battery atm, without going back to dealer that is, autozone, advanced and wallmart couldnt match it, i think any 12bs size will work but they claim it wont cause cranking amps etc... im new to it so i cant say there full of it if i dont know!

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
newbie.gif
sounds like you bought an LE. Post some pics so we'll know bro. Be safe and enjoy.
super.gif

worthless.gif

bowdown.gif
<-- to the '06 Limited! Great choice. Remember...as with any bike...all you have to do is respect the throttle and you'll do fine.

Don't forget to let us know where you're writing from. East Coast, West Coast, etc.

Enjoy the ride~

Scar

Ragged_Trip__Scar_s_Busa_2_a__07_07_07__.jpg

ok, messed around with this trying to post pic for like 20mins, is there a computer dummy post on how to put some pics up? I'm good with computers just never did forums till i got into bikes!

Back