Another proud owner of Busa!

:welcome: Newbie...

I wonder how long that name'll last...:laugh:

:rofl:

Enjoy the ride!

Welcome to the org, same color as the busa i had back in 06.

youll change your mind at some point, trust me :laugh:

please take care, the new rider i sold my zx-12r to dumped it in less than a month of ownership. take some riding courses and spend even more time cruising, putting on miles and getting a feel for the bike. Avoid hard acceleration in first and second as youll either see the sky or be spinning your rear tyre.

cruise proud with all the road presence the busa's got :thumbsup:

once again ride safe.

I have ridden bikes before, but only 150 cc's ! But this one is totally different.
Thanks for your tips!

Congrats and welcome! :beerchug: Be careful as you learn to ride this thing. Looks to be a nice bike and would hate to see it get messed up unnecessarily. Ask all the questions you want and we will do our best to help out.

:welcome: to the .oRg!

Definitely worth the $ to take a motorcycle safety course, like yesterday!
Look familiar? :laugh:

Untitled (Mobile).jpg

Untitled (Mobile).jpg

Bike has about 5700 miles now after driving around for 2 days and i decided to get the oil changed. Went to a local shop and guy said he doesnt deal with bikes that has farrings!!! He ended up taking it and charged me $87 for oil change!!! Is this normal?

Secondly, he discoevered that front fork seals were leaking and oil from that was going to front disks and pads were sunk in oil!!!!

I bought it from a Ford dealership that charged me $300 for inspection before sale and made sure it will be safe to ride as the sales agent told me that was the law. And now i discoevered that front brakes are gooone!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

So he told me to call the dealership and tell them that their stupid mecahnic's work was enough to inspect it all the way and i could've been killed!

So i dropped it today to a local bike shop and they are taking care of it! And stealership is going to pay for all the work now! including new safety inspection.

Back