Another new owner!

OldMan

Registered
Hi all,
I'm the proud new owner of a 2011 white one. I'm still breaking it in and have only put on 300 miles so far. I look forward to learning all I can about the bike from this community, lord knows the owner's manual falls short!

Malibu Canyon Feb 12 2011.jpg

:welcome:. You will find anything and everything out here on the ORG. Nice color choice. You know it's the fastest color. :whistle:

welcome to the Org, and white is not the fastest color, blue and silver is, and when i change my fairings to black then black will be lol:whistle:

:thumbsup::welcome: to the ORG!

have fun clickin through old threads. there aren't many question that haven't been asked and answered. :poke: but feel free to ask again anyway. :thumbsup:

the Busa is the best bike in the world, enjoy it. :cheerleader:

Welcome to the Org. Beauty of a ride ya got there, and dont let these guys get you down the only reason they have disagreements about what color is fastest is because they didnt make blue every year to seal the deal, thats a no brainer :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:welcome: aboard and congrats.
Nice choice buying the fastest color, don't mind what others say, white is the fastest, but Im sure you know that already:laugh:

:welcome: Everything you need to know and things you never knew you needed to know are here. :laugh:

Back