Another new owner

smkn951

Registered
Hello everyone, just want to say hi. finally bought my first bike ever and it's this.
hope to learn a lot from all of you.

2012 hayabusa 010.jpg

2012 hayabusa 012.jpg

2012 hayabusa 013.jpg

First bike ever? Be safe and welcome to the org. What kind of r/c stuff are you into? :welcome:

thank you everyone for such warm welcomes.
@twotonevert. Mainly in't in to jets, scratch builts pushers. kinda lost interest in it since getting the busa.

just to ease everyone, i do have a lot of respect for this bike or any bike in the matter. there's a lot of power in it. i mostly ride on "C" mode. hope to gain more expeerience and move up a notch. just gotta quit coming up with reasons not to ride it......from " i have to carry my gear to work to....it's breezy out today...etc."

a little bit about myself....
active army for 22 years and 2 months, married 17 years and have four kids.... theres' just way too much to loose so i really do respect and wear all my gear when riding.

again thanks everyone. BTW. i think a trunk mod to hold my gear is in the near future and lowering it, so i can have both feet flat on the ground. not looking into to much knee dragging, just leisure cruising and enjoying the open road.

thank you everyone for such warm welcomes.
@twotonevert. Mainly in't in to jets, scratch builts pushers. kinda lost interest in it since getting the busa.

just to ease everyone, i do have a lot of respect for this bike or any bike in the matter. there's a lot of power in it. i mostly ride on "C" mode. hope to gain more expeerience and move up a notch. just gotta quit coming up with reasons not to ride it......from " i have to carry my gear to work to....it's breezy out today...etc."

a little bit about myself....
active army for 22 years and 2 months, married 17 years and have four kids.... theres' just way too much to loose so i really do respect and wear all my gear when riding.

again thanks everyone. BTW. i think a trunk mod to hold my gear is in the near future and lowering it, so i can have both feet flat on the ground. not looking into to much knee dragging, just leisure cruising and enjoying the open road.

Hey "Silly Man" pick your feet up and put them on the pegs. You'll wear your soles out using your feet for brakes. Check out the lever on the right, beats the hell outa dragging your feet! :laugh:

Welcome to the org!

I'd suggest you wait until you learn how to spank the fat chick before you screw up your suspension. Dropping your bike will limit your ability to advance your skills!

Even on "C" mode, that's still alotta scooter for a first bike...Be Careful. You'll love it though. Since your gonna lower it anyway, you may as well stretch it a little to and start working on those 60' times:thumbsup:

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup: Now about those warning stickers and reflectors :laugh:

Have fun brother and enjoy :thumbsup:

congrats on the nice ride but as it being your first bike be VERY careful even in c mode they can suprise the heck out of you

Back