My First 30 days of owning a hayabusa

Poseidon

Registered
So I got my exact busa that I should have bought in JAN 2005 instead of the wedding set that I did get. What I have noticed since I bought my busa:

1. Fat chicks in tiny 4 cylinder cars want to race me. Why?
2. Hot 20 something year old chicks check you out.
3. The 20 something BF to the hotchick in # 2 gets really pissed and trys to out run / race a busa that appears to be his mother's buick.
4. Most Harley owners I have met respect the busa and threaten that if they did get a "metric" bike the Busa would be it.
5. If I wreck my bike to the point she (yes my bike is a she) is totalled I have three people / vultures who want to buy my engine.
6. Recent uncovered Secret U.S. Senate documents show that the 2005 LE gunmetal gray or graphite gray are no longer allowed to be imported into the U.S. The paint they used on that years LE has been shown to actaully move air particales before placing itself in that space the air particles hold, allowing the bike to move faster, hence it is the fastest bike. The paint also deflects police radar, the rider to lose 10 pounds upon placing himself on the bike and appear to be 25 years old.
7. Teenageers want to be like you when they grow up.
8. Other riders of other metric bikes are the only ones who seem to know of the problems associated with busa's and why they can't / won't ride them.
9. Girls are sad when they see the hump instead of the 2nd seat on my bike and ask why is it there?
10. My hayabusa seems to bring out the stupid in the passive mouth breathers of society. Why?

Are there any other observations you noticed when you had your busa for the first 30 days?

P-

(Poseidon @ Aug. 22 2007,13:11) Are there any other observations you noticed when you had your busa for the first 30 days?
The hole in my wallet keeps getting larger from all the mods I keep doing to her!
crazy.gif

(omslaw @ Aug. 22 2007,14:49)
(Poseidon @ Aug. 22 2007,13:11) Are there any other observations you noticed when you had your busa for the first 30 days?
The hole in my wallet keeps getting larger from all the mods I keep doing to her!
crazy.gif
Maybe so for you "Mod-O-Holics" but the grin is there for keeps!

Got to love those 05LE and the Color is Phantom Grey. You ought to think about getting a RoadLoK on her. It would Look like this

RoadLoK_3.JPG

i get one question and one statement ALL the time.
question: how fast ya been on it?
statement: i would never own that kind of bike-i'd kill myself.

I get from young kids on their 600cc Sports Bikes while filling up with gas: "Geezzzzzzzzz, Sir, I'am sure glad to see guys your age
wow.gif
riding bikes like that"
laugh.gif

(shortcut @ Aug. 22 2007,14:57) i get one question and one statement ALL the time.
I got that one today... Owned mine for almost a month now... Gotten that question about 5 times. I don't get the obsession... going fast in a straight line gives me ZERO thrill, its the acceleration to some speed and the curves that get me excited. I am not a small guy so at a point i start to act like a dragster shoot
beerchug.gif

(shortcut @ Aug. 22 2007,17:57) i get one question and one statement ALL the time.
+1 same to things everyoe says too me

At 5-10, 290 Pounds.............
Them: " Heard you bought a Bike, Harley Right ? "
Me " No, I bought a Hayabusa "
Them " Oh, is that some new type of cruiser "
Me "No, It's a Race Bike-or RICE ROCKET if you wish....."
Them " So why DIDN'T YOU BUY A CRUISER ? "
crazy.gif

(Bosshound @ Aug. 22 2007,17:54) At 5-10, 290 Pounds.............
Them: " Heard you bought a Bike, Harley Right ? "
crazy.gif
6' 1" 315lbs... Love my Busa to death... Wouldnt trade it for a cruiser if I made triple what I paid on it! Big guys need twisties too!

Statement:  That's the most beautiful bike I've ever seen.

06Ltd. Indeed, I feel the same way.

(Enginerd @ Aug. 22 2007,18:04)
(Bosshound @ Aug. 22 2007,17:54) At 5-10, 290 Pounds.............
Them: " Heard you bought a Bike,  Harley Right ? "

crazy.gif
6' 1" 315lbs... Love my Busa to death... Wouldnt trade it for a cruiser if I made triple what I paid on it!  Big guys need twisties too!
+1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

(LCB @ Aug. 22 2007,15:18)
(omslaw @ Aug. 22 2007,14:49)
crazy.gif
Maybe so for you "Mod-O-Holics" but the grin is there for keeps!
You're no longer a mod virgin, so don't even go there.
laugh.gif

6'1 235lbs love my busa. BUT if i get one more guy OR girl no matter how cute she happens to be say nice ninja I'm going to beat them senseless. Oh that and the is it a 600 or 1000 comment. The can i ride even tho the solos on it. Thinking about it the bike does seem to bring out the stupidity in people.

Back