MY BUSA VS. 2 R1'S TODAY ON VENTURA BLVD.......

Cisco,

NICE BIKE!
super.gif

Any motor work or Turbo?

before i purcased my Busa, the R1 sounded like a great bike to have, when i saw pics of it for the 1st time i knew right then i couldnt have a crappy looking bike like that...The Busa's just 2 damn sexy...i rather have it betwwen my legs than a stinkin R1!
biggrin.gif

Hey when is the next bike night, I'd like to go to one. It's not very far for me. Haven't seen Cisco since last Vegas trip.

Zippin' down Ventura Blvd in all that traffic?...be careful!

big O,
next bike night is this coming wed.
8:30 - 9:30pm at Village Roasters Coffee shop at Mulholland and Valley Circle off the 101 fwy.
go to www.sfvbikenight.com

then at 10pm we all head down to : fatburger in hollywood on Hollywood Blvd. @ Vermont Ave.

there are tons of bikes, lots of cool peeps and a hand ful of idiots.
but's it's great to see that many bikes all at one time.
hope to see you there, we need more BUSA's reppin.

YO CISCO is that the same bike as before? Somehow I was under the impression you sold your busa... newer one? did you keep the light if it's a different busa? The CF looks wicked!

ICE

yup same bike i was going to move to seattle and needed a car. decided not to move so i kept it. and yes i still have the HID and it is still working as good as the first time i turned it on. dont remember the last time i had to put on my high beam.

Yo Cisco, I can't recall ever using high beams, I was always told that you get a ticket for using them..... is that a fairy tale?

today was ridiculous 91 degrees in the valley..... looks like this Wed. Bike Night is gonna be nice. You rollin to Hollywood? or just Mulholland?

might go to hollywood been waiting for a warm day and night so i might ride all day and night we will just have to see what happens.

Back