MY BUSA VS. 2 R1'S TODAY ON VENTURA BLVD.......

hey man im in woodland hills. right off ventura and desoto. do you ever go to bikenight in west hills off the 101 on valley circle? i see at least 3 busas other than mine every week and most of us know eachother. have yet to see an 04 r1 on the road but i hope its soon cuz im gettin hungry. nice kill by the way

hey cisco I just got back from Bike Nights, IT WAS OFF THE HOOK TONITE!!! THERE WERE MAYBE 300 + BIKES OUT.
it was crazy...... very nice to see all those 2 wheelers
wow.gif

I have the black/blue BUSA with the dual rear L.E.D. undertail.
I didn't do the ride to Venice Beach tonite but I was there for a couple hours.
A DUC 916 was trying to race me on the way there and then some dude
on a black BUSA pulled up and smoked him from behind me. I think he was on a turbo. sick

Funny how a lot of guys and gals not riding Busa's don't want to ride with us. There have been several occasions here in Oregon where I have caught up with a bike or sometimes a group. They see me, and for some reason, aren't interested in having a Busa in their group. Mostly Ducati and BMW riders. It is fun to blow them away though. They never even have a chance....

funny thing is everyone in my circle, was like " yo dude, don't buy the BUSA, it's a grandpa's bike! wait for the 2004 R1, it'll smoke this bike fooo!
laugh.gif
 Some people are to ignorant......    
guns.gif
It's because they don't want you to have a FASTER bike then them.

"No you need an R1(thinking to themselves.....so my GSXR1k can take you)!"
alien.gif

"Oh you bought a BUSA (Damn, I hope I can keep you in sight)!"
wow.gif

Silly Squids!
ices_rofl.gif

there were about 5 BUSA's total at bike nights last night among about 400 + bikes.......
I had a lotta dudes tell me last night that my bike is just a freeway bike and a lotta GSXR 1100's asking me if I wanted to race and stuff.

I'm not a racer, I don't like high speeds I told them.

heh...why don't you smoke a few 1100s? One thing ya gotta remember....when you're at the top of the mountain, everyone's gonna find a fault to try and push you off.

Fuggin' idiots.

haha, yeh, were you on a silver/blue BUSA?
that was me homey, right by the McD's?

crazy.......... and yeh I got there a little late last nite.

nah my busa is carbon fiber, blue and black. i saw someone with a black and blue with the matching suzuki helmet

it is? I coulda sworn that the BUSA I saw was silver/blue with a carbon front.... oh well
I have a black/blue BUSA with a matching BUSA blue/black helmet. I was wearing black and had on shorts.
I threw you the peace sign...... but maybe there is another one rollin around in the 818.

holla at me later, i'll be at bikenights next week for sure.

<!--EDIT|TAZEONE
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078470647 -->

yeah that was me man. dont know where you saw the silver could be the sun on the carbon. i was wearing black jacket and jeans and racing boots.

yeh that was it for sure, the carbon threw me off big time, it looks grey and blue.
your bike is sick, I wasn't even goin anywhere today, I just was rollin.....
I almost turned around to peep your bike.

This thread stinks too P.U.

Cisco, nice bike.

Maybe the guy on the R1 rode a wheelie cause they are fun and he wanted too?

ok it stinks, but at least I don't live in Rochester, PA homey.
why don't you go in the christian rider club thread and talk.

I hate squids.
director.gif
They always think they are fast. They must be cause I am usually hauling a$$ when I pass them.
ices_rofl.gif
It's guys like those who cause accidents trying to show off. Especially when they don't know what they are up against. The Busa is KING.
muscle.gif

Back