My 08 busa. Alot can change in a week :)

Plastic done
smile.gif
Can i ask you why you dont put that rear fairing piece back on? The one that goes under the midpipes. I see lots of people sink thousands into theyre bikes and mar the plastic by leaving it off.
rock.gif
?
wtf.gif

I move the rectifier to the swingarm and you need the rectifier bracket on the belly wing to install it. I have looked at it more than once and I am going to figure a way that look descent and put it back on eventually.

I can't believe your running 10lbs of boost on the high compression 08 engine. Richard and Barry both said no more than 4lbs safely on pump fuel. Maybe you have a spacer plate in there.

BOOSTED----If everyone did exactly what "THEY" say what fun would that be,,lol. Someone has to see what will and what won't work.

800 miles and I am running 10 lbs of boost and it has worked well so far. I don't have a spacer, it is completely stock. I don't run pump gas either, I run 110 sunoco in it all the time.

The only thing I had an issue with was the clutch slipping after 200 miles but 2 heavy springs solved the problem.

These donks do hold up well don't they. Steve, do us one favour. Let us know when she lets go. If it does that is. It's nice knowing they should last forever aspo...........

Can i ask a daft question?

Do you guys either

a) drag race a lot in the USA
or
b) dont go round corners very often in the USA
smile.gif

rock.gif
?

Very nice
biggrin.gif

HD DUDE-- I will let you all know when it let's go,,,lol.

JZA-- There are no daft questions just daft people
smile.gif

I extended it because I have had stock wheel base bikes with turbo's and with 300hp it is just silly. The last one I had made 250 and it powered up in 4th and 5th gear which was fun for a while but there comes a time when you want to give it hell and see what she's got. You can't do that with a stock wheel base bike. At 300 it still powers up in third with it being 5 over but it is manageable.

BOOSTED----If everyone did exactly what "THEY" say what fun would that be,,lol. Someone has to see what will and what won't work.

800 miles and I am running 10 lbs of boost and it has worked well so far. I don't have a spacer, it is completely stock. I don't run pump gas either, I run 110 sunoco in it all the time.

The only thing I had an issue with was the clutch slipping after 200 miles but 2 heavy springs solved the problem.
Makes sense now. Was un aware you were running 110 in the tank. Please don't take my previous post wrong. I think your bike is awsome. Did you lower the rear any? Looks like the tail light would get in the way.
peace.gif

BOOSTED-- It's cool, I never take anything wrong
smile.gif
... I am not an expert on turbo's. I just do what I want and see what happens,,lol. I actually am putting a 4lb spring in it so it will be safe on pump gas and the second stage will be 6 or 7lbs if it has a mix of race gas. I sold it to a guy I know and he wants to be able to run pump gas,,, plus he has never had a turbo bike and he is not ready for 300hp. He is going to soil his undies when he feels 215 to 250,,,lol.
I didn't lower the back because I will have a passenger occasionaly and the tail light wouldn't survive. It is close now with a passenger.

Back