My 08 busa. Alot can change in a week :)

did you and chris work your tail off this past week.. nice powdercoating work/// is your tube going to the air box ceramic coated black...

did you and chris work your tail off this past week.. nice powdercoating work/// is your tube going to the air box ceramic coated black...

bowdown.gif

nice work did you and chris work your tail off or what? nice powdercoating also....looks good...
hello.gif

Just me working my tail off. Chris was sleeping. He will be working on the mapping of course
winkold.gif

The up tube and the guage brackets are spray painted semi gloss.

wow i hate you. lol just kidding! Dam I wish I can get an 08 fresh out the crate and slap a turbo on her.. Lookin very very nice

I'm not gay or anything so don't take this the wrong way...I love you! Thank you for providing fresh daydream material. How different is the manifold spacing, and did you buy the header pre-made from Berry or do th gen 1 and 2 interchange?

My first thought was the "Ludicrous Speed" scene from Spaceballs, Rick Moranis in full Superman flight yelling "How do stop this thing??"

Nice work
shake.gif

Really clean and awesome!!! Watch out for the new tires slipping some. You should have scuffs in about 20 feet!

beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

I am very impressed.... good job.. and u gave me material too .. but not daydream .. more like bathroom, when all alone... ewwwwww

good job!

TURBOJOHN- Thanks, I think  
rock.gif
.  Every thing fits on the 08 except the intake manifold. The center throttle bodies are spaced further apart and are closer to the outside one's on the gen2 . The gen1's were spaced about evenly.

Thanks guy's. I will be at the dyno tomorrow for some mapping. I will post the results. It will not be imressive because everyone has seen 300hp before but I will post it anyway  
winkold.gif

Oh yea, The header and intake are RCC.

She looks great all buttoned up and blacked out. Sure she
will run like a bat outta h3ll. Great Job
thumb_up.gif

Back