life begins tomorrow

haa, thanks for all the welcomes, to clarify a few questions im from Canada, the 2010 colors in Canada are the dark metallic blue (like the pics posted here by others) and black with red accents, 2009 had a grey/silver, white with blue, and a black and gold(which apparently wasnt a popular color as all 3 suzuki dealers in my city have a black and gold in the show room, and 2011 colors are the same as 2010s... the dealers around here dont seem to be aware of the white and tan ones, and they arent in the 2011 brochure that i have so i dunno if those are gonna be available here cant wait to pick her up... only a few hours now and im pretty much buzzing from excitement

some pics will be up before the end of the day, its 9am now, pick up is sheduled for noon, dealership is almost an hour away... should be sleeping right now as i just got off night shift but am far too excited for that right now

Be careful. If you've been up all night and haven't slept and now have to ride an hour home just please be careful.

And oh yeah.......are you home yet!
Cmon we need pics of new Busas!

i know, im not to thrilled about the ride home on a lack of sleep but not completely exhausted as im well into the night shift rotation and generally have a messed up sleep schedule and pics will be up as soon as i can get them :D

Be careful. If you've been up all night and haven't slept and now have to ride an hour home just please be careful.

And oh yeah.......are you home yet!
Cmon we need pics of new Busas!

Wiser words have never been spoken. Riding tired is a GREAT way to have an accident. Ride only when you're healthy and well rested and never ride in a rush (fast is one thing, rushing is a whole different story). Even if you have to delay pickin' up the bike for a while, that's OK. Best habit you can have as a riders is to learn to NOT ride if you're not 100%. We need to be in top form whenever we're on the bike to ensure that we don't become a YouTube feature or the subject of a "rider down" article in the local papers.

Ride, but ride smart and ride safe. :beerchug:

Be careful. If you've been up all night and haven't slept and now have to ride an hour home just please be careful
+1...riding when you're exhausted is not as bad as riding drunk, but it's close! A strange bike, probably more powerful than anything you have yet ridden, and slow reaction time...recipe for bad things to happen. Stay safe!

made it home safe, and yes, it is more powerful than anything ive ridden, but feels much more tame and manageable than a diavel (i rode home in "c mode" and i rode the diavel in "urban") but yes, time for pics, just hope i did this right for attaching them

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

Man, I love that colour. Now ditch the reflectors so you don't look a right wally, change the screen so you can see the instrument cluster, change the pipes so you can hear the bike and it doesn't feel quite as much like a hippo, and ditch the rear fender just cos it's butt fugly.

Thanks for sharing and welcome to the .org.

Back