New guy, new bike, tomorrow!!

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup: ECU editing is the best route to go, but none of it will be needed for the R77

Hey Do3, Not trying to jack the thread, but I thought that if you got the full R77 system that you would need a tune and instead of the PC, the editor route is better:dunno:

Just asking because this is the exhaust i will prolly get....

Welcome. I too had an ST1300 prior to the Busa. Nice bike, but compared to the Busa it was way under powered.

:welcome: to the board...where you put your plate can depend a lot on where you want to ride, some states will issue tickets for any that are to the side of the tire like that :beerchug:

Hey guys/gals, the great news is that I got the bike today!!!! Took all friggin' day to finalize all the paperwork, but I guess that's how they treat ya when ya work there! AND....although the bike has been in inventory since June last year, AND the exhaust AND the pc-v had been there since 1000 hrs, they didn't start on the bike until 1645 so they DIDN'T get the exhaust and pc installed, arggggh!! Oh well.

I absofrigginlutely LOVE this bike! Wow! What a difference riding compared to the slug I was on! I haven't gotten into handling yet, working the oils out of the tires and scuffin' 'em in. It feels SO light and nimble and of course powerful compared to the Honda, but they are totally different type bikes, so that's to be expected. What wasn't expected, is how much I would love the riding position and the feel of this thing. Amazing. I can't believe I wasted the last 6 months of my life on a ST1300, lol! But, it was the right bike at the right time for me, and NOW, I'm definitely on the right bike for me at THIS TIME!!!

I have some pics, but too lazy to upload right now, and since they didn't install the pipes yet, it's just boring stock, so I'll wait until I can get some with the exhaust on it and share with you all then.

Plate will most likely be relocated to the left side of the wheel, so I'll be looking for the right mount for that. I'll figure it all out soon enough.

Oh, and as to color choice, as I stated before I have my reasons for it. That said, isn't it called "WHITE lightning", NOT black lightning? Hmmmm. What's faster than light? More powerful than a bolt of lightning? Hmmmm.

Thanks all, I'm excited to be here, but more excited to be riding this machine. Now, to name her......

RCWells said:
Oh, and as to color choice, as I stated before I have my reasons for it. That said, isn't it called "WHITE lightning", NOT black lightning? Hmmmm. What's faster than light? More powerful than a bolt of lightning? Hmmmm.

:rofl: your so excited your delusional.:whistle: with good reason...you have a new Busa:thumbsup:

Since you brought up the subject...what is the most powerful force known to man in the universe??? a BLACK hole:poke:

Congrats Busa Brother! And wipe that silly :laugh: off your face:thumbsup:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

I kinda figured the black hole argument would surface, but where is it written that a black hole is fast??? And aren't black holes like a vacuum, you know, they SUCK??

RCWells said:
I kinda figured the black hole argument would surface, but where is it written that a black hole is fast??? And aren't black holes like a vacuum, you know, they SUCK??

:lol: whatever you need to think to appease your feminine(white) side:poke:
:laugh:

:rofl: your so excited your delusional.:whistle: with good reason...you have a new Busa:thumbsup:

Since you brought up the subject...what is the most powerful force known to man in the universe??? a BLACK hole:poke:

Congrats Busa Brother! And wipe that silly :laugh: off your face:thumbsup:

:lol: whatever you need to think to appease your feminine(white) side:poke:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Find a fellow Orgster around your way and get some tips and some road time, although lots of fun it takes some getting used to and the urge to get WOT comes easily...be safe, have fun and welcome:thumbsup:

Here's a tag bracket like mine with lifetime warranty and its fairly cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Do3, Not trying to jack the thread, but I thought that if you got the full R77 system that you would need a tune and instead of the PC, the editor route is better:dunno:

Just asking because this is the exhaust i will prolly get....

From memory it comes with the O2 bung and the Gen II ECU can handle the difference in flow.

Because THE lady told me to leave them. My momma didn't raise no dummy!:laugh: she also said the white was pretty but looked like a child's toy:whistle:

Sorry Sir but we need to stop jacking this thread before Lankee(threadjack police)Yankee chastises us:lol:

Take your slow poking hi jacking rear braking wheelie popping azz to Wally World and buy ya some white krylon paint already :moon:

lankeeyankee said:
Take your slow poking hi jacking rear braking wheelie popping azz to Wally World and buy ya some white krylon paint already :moon:

:rofl:

Figures the popo would show up the next day especially on a slow azz white Busa:poke:

Don't get your panties in wad. I haven't jacked a single thread since last night:moon:

Welcome indeed!

I added a busa to the stable just a few weeks ago and she's a great ride so far. Totally different ride than your 1300, and not as comfy IMO) ... but fun as hell.

Congrats on the new machine, I don't call them toys, cause hell they are far from that. Enjoy the ride and stay safe!

PB1

Back