The New Guy

Section 8

Registered
Hey everyone, just wanted to say hi. I'm currently in Iraq but my new Hayabusa will be waiting for me when I get home in January. Pics to be posted as soon as I get to see her myself.

Congrats! Stay safe and hopefully you'll be enjoying that Busa sooner than later.

Stay safe, ya Doggie! Welcome. Come home and post pics.

Welcome, congrats and thank you! Keep you head down and get back safely. Are you buying from Meridian?

Congrats.. and Welcome to the org!
smile.gif

Can't wait to see the pics! Return home safe and thanks for all you've sacrificed for us here!
cool.gif

I've made it a goal of mine to never buy anything from Meridian. They tried screwing me over when I took my Honda in for servicing before i left to go play in the desert. I'm buying it from a friend of my wifes that has a dealership in northern SC.

Congrats on the Busa in your future!

Stay safe over there and come home soon...thanks for what you're doing...
smile.gif

I've made it a goal of mine to never buy anything from Meridian.  They tried screwing me over when I took my Honda in for servicing before i left to go play in the desert.  I'm buying it from a friend of my wifes that has a dealership in northern SC.
Interesting? Bought a couple bikes from them without any problems, but it has been a while. Actually got my first Busa from them when I got back from the desert the first time. At least you're getting one and feel good about the deal. That's all that matters.

Yeah it was only once that it happened out of a million times going there. Usually if anyone had a problem with a dealership it was from the guys in Sanford. It kind of surprised me too, but maybe it was just the employee. I might start dealing with them again in the future.

Congrats on the new ride.

And thank you for your service to our country.

Hey everyone, just wanted to say hi.  I'm currently in Iraq but my new Hayabusa will be waiting for me when I get home in January.  Pics to be posted as soon as I get to see her myself.
Bro. I was the same way when I was over there last year. I came back and got 05 LE, once you get it you will never look at another.
Welcome, you are going to enjoy this site because every share the same passion as you do for there BUSA.

Welcome to the board and congrats on the new bike. Come home safe and post those pics ASAP!! Thanks for all that you are doing!

Back