Hello everybody!

longandlow

Registered
Hi everyone, I'm not really new to Busa just new to the org. I have been checking it out for a while, it is time to say hi. I have a 2005 Hayabusa Black and Silver strecthed 8. I will upload pics later to night! I wanted to tell you a little about myself. I'm a insurance agent in Kansas that specilizes in Auto and Motorcycles. If anyone has questions let me know. Can't wait to do some rides and events with everyone! Thanks everyone for such a great site.

Welcome to the oRg!!! Glad to have you here...

Definitely need some pics
smile.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
aboard!

We have several members in Wichita. In fact, ks-waterbug is on temporary sabbatical...but he'll return to home
tounge.gif

I'm up in Gardner and there's a few others in the KC area. We'll usually try to hit Cassoday a few times...

HELLO, WELCOME TO THE MADNESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
from one newbie to another! There's a lot of great info here and the members are pretty cool. Now grab a beer  
beerchug.gif
and toast us a few pics! I found the easiest way for me is to save the pic you want to post to Paint, resize if need be, and then post it utilizing the upload box underneath the post message box. The official How To Again, welcome!
all_coholic.gif

Back