new to the site

bowhunter84

Registered
hello from alabama! i'm new to the site and just wanted to stop in and say hey. i bought a busa back in 07 and sold it but im going to pick another one up tomorrow! getting an 09 busa,black in color. pics soon to follow after i get her. looking forward to getting to know you guys on here!

Welcome to the org. Being a busa fan you will like it here. Also it appears by your Handle you will find other archery folks here to chat with.

And can't wait for pics.

:welcome: to the .oRg! Seems like a lot of people have been making excellent color choices here lately. :thumbsup:

thanks everyone. i just got her home and took a few of the stickers off of her. cheferman im just south of B'Ham in alabaster.here's a few cell phone pics for now. i'll have to take some better ones later!!!

2011-06-18_15-17-27_156.jpg

2011-06-18_15-17-42_125.jpg

thanks everyone. i just got her home and took a few of the stickers off of her. cheferman im just south of B'Ham in alabaster.here's a few cell phone pics for now. i'll have to take some better ones later!!!

2011-06-18_15-17-27_156.jpg

2011-06-18_15-17-42_125.jpg

Nice! I had a house in Pelham and was teaching in Calera on the weekends &
worked in Homewood during the week. Great roads to play on in your neck of the woods! Ride safe. Great looking scoot! :thumbsup:

Back