new to the site from socal..

09Zxkiller

Registered
I am new to the site I forgot to post here... I have a 09 busa... any meets in local if so when and where? I know there's bike night but I don't really know where that is either.... Well anyway hello everyone.
Posted via Mobile Device

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup: You can look in the geographical forum to find rides and meets near you :beerchug:

I am new to the site I forgot to post here... I have a 09 busa... any meets in local if so when and where? I know there's bike night but I don't really know where that is either.... Well anyway hello everyone.
Posted via Mobile Device

Welcome bro,

I'm in South Corona,about 10 miles south of the 91 on the 15.

Moved over here from Orange and haven't been to any bike nights yet(may still be a little early)but i know Zorba's in Riverside used to have one on Tuesday nights and Beach Burger in Huntington Beach on Weds. nights.

It seems like no one posts there...
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry , but if you start a thread there you might get a response. Most of those guys have been riding together for years and have phone, email, etc.

Good group of guys.

Ok cool ill post there and see what they say... hey pirate I'm right where the 101 and the 405 meet... were pretty far from each other but if there's a meet in la then ill be there... I think your a good hour from the Hollywood bike night...
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok cool ill post there and see what they say... hey pirate I'm right where the 101 and the 405 meet... were pretty far from each other but if there's a meet in la then ill be there... I think your a good hour from the Hollywood bike night...
Posted via Mobile Device

Yep,you're a fair distance up the road but i get out every now and then.If you ever find yourself making a run East on the 91 or South down the 15 give me a holler.:thumbsup:

For sure pirate... thanks for the warm welcome!
Posted via Mobile Device

You got it.:thumbsup:

(just went for a little run up and down the 15[exceeded the speed limit/disturbed the peace a few times,like to feel the pull of the turbo every now and then...surprising how quickly a little 270 hp will get you up to speed:laugh:]and stopped in Tom's Farms[local geezer/H-D Sunday morning meeting place],naturally i was the only Busa[only sportbike period]there and the only one in the bunch that looked like he should have been on a Harley instead of a sportbike[tattoos/shaved head/earrings,etc.]:laugh:)

Back