Another Newbie To The Site!

Ty you all for your comment's/welcome's and I put more pics of the bike on my profile page. Also thank you for the website's for gear. I found gloves and a jacket now i just need a helmet preferably one that matches or comes close to my bikes color! XD

welcome, use the search button to find whatever may be on your mind about this bike. ask and u will receive, this is one of the best sites ever. i spend allot of time just looking at old post and trying to keep up with the new ones. post some more pics when u get a chance nice bike.

Just bought my Busa and was looking for a site that sold custom helmet's and jacket's and a link I clicked sent me here lol and I think I have been roaming through this site for about 3 hour's now (totally forgot to look for the gear XD) anyways just wanted to say hello because you never walk in someone's home unannounced (ty mama for that advice) and also if you guy's know any good site's for Jacket, Gloves, and a new helmet please let me know. :thumbsup:TY and Have a Blessed Day.:thumbsup:

Awesome looking bike :cheerleader:

Back