welcome.gif
and I'am sure you know you bought the BEST Bike in the Whole Wide World
jump9.gif

Oh man! All the posts and no one said anything about the reflectors
corner2.png
! If this message has been recieved in error, please disregard
laugh.gif
. Congrats, that color is very nice.

I was wondering how long it was gonna take for someone to scold me about the reflectors. I actually said something about that today to one of the guys I work with. But they're off now. That was taken the day after I got it, when I was done washin and waxin it.

hello.gif
Greenville, SC ! I loved that city, I lived there for 12 years then moved to the sand box
firedevil.gif
. I miss all the great fishing on Lake Hartwell and all the trees, not to mention there is not to many straight roads, man just about everything there is perfect! Congrats! Nice scooter
cool.gif

hello.gif
Greenville, SC ! I loved that city, I lived there for 12 years then moved to the sand box
firedevil.gif
. I miss all the great fishing on Lake Hartwell and all the trees, not to mention there is not to many straight roads, man just about everything there is perfect! Congrats! Nice scooter
cool.gif
Hey man. Where in G'ville did you live? I'm actually in simpsonville right off of hwy14 if you know where that is. I love Hartwell. We've got a boat that we keep down there in dry stack at hartwell marina. The boat's a Chapparelle(sp?) senesta 232. As for it being perfect here. . . It's not bad. Good for riding, but not much to do other than that. Well, unless you're 21 or have a lot of money. I'm neither. Lol. 20, and not much money. Hahaha.

Back