Newbie to site!

Zoinks!

Registered
Hey guys, what's up?  I'm a newbie to this site, and also a new busa owner.  It's my first bike personally owned, but I'm not new to bikes.  I rode dirt bikes and stuff when I was younger and I have friends who have had 600's and stuff that I've ridden.  About 3 weeks ago I picked up an 06 limited, and so far have loved every minute of ownership!
biggrin.gif
  Looking forward to many years of happy riding!

0901071136_3.JPG

Welcome to the org, very nice bike. I am getting very fond of the 06 LE's. I really like the white. Respect that right wrist!

Oh, believe me, I respect the right wrist like it's my mamma! Lol. But yea, I'm a big fan of the white as well. It was pretty clear that the bike was meant for me. I was lookin around on cycle trader one fri. and found one at a dealer in GA I was gonna go put a deposit on that Sat., but I called em and they had sold it that day. So I printed out some adds in that area off cycle trader and went and looked around. I always wanted an 06 LE and I went and looked at that one and was completely sold. 2300 miles when I got it about 3 weeks ago. Now it has a little over 4000.

Here's a pic of my other ride. I know it's not a busa, but hey, at least it kinda matches. . . Haha.

Picture_004_2.JPG

Oh yea, forgot the other part of that "meant for me" statement. The guy said that he had it sold about a month ago, but called the guy the morning he was gonna get it and told him he couldn't sell it. So a month later. . . I GET IT!!
jump9.gif

beerchug.gif
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
newbie.gif

Like the white color.......

But you should of tried to find the fastest color.........

IMG_0008.JPG

I'm anxiously awaiting the day that I can start doin some mods. Right now it's a little way off. Hopefully just a few weeks! I've spent about $900 in the past 6 days just on taxes, loan payment, and insurance.
sad.gif
But it's all good. At least I only have to pay sales tax once! Lowering links are probably gonna be the first mod. I'm about 6' tall and my legs are pretty much straight when I'm on it, so I wanna get it down a little.

(gmmech07 @ Sep. 23 2007,21:51) I'm anxiously awaiting the day that I can start doin some mods.  Right now it's a little way off.  Hopefully just a few weeks!  I've spent about $900 in the past 6 days just on taxes, loan payment, and insurance.  
sad.gif
 But it's all good.  At least I only have to pay sales tax once!  Lowering links are probably gonna be the first mod.  I'm about 6' tall and my legs are pretty much straight when I'm on it, so I wanna get it down a little.
Its only money,, you cant take it with you!

Welcome to the oRg, home of Busa owners and several Mustang fanatics (don't pay any attention to those Chevy fiends LOL)...

Nice toys!! Congrats on the purchase!
beerchug.gif

Welcome to the oRg, home of Busa owners and several Mustang fanatics (don't pay any attention to those Chevy fiends LOL)...

Nice toys!!  Congrats on the purchase!  
beerchug.gif
Actually. . . I work for GM. Lol. I got the ford cause it was cheaper and cheaper to mod. . . Hahaha. I'm a service tech at a Chevrolet/Cadillac dealer near me.

Back