new to the site from socal..

Lol sick.... I can't turbo mine ill die lol... my right wrist has balls that are bigger than my brain lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Lol sick.... I can't turbo mine ill die lol... my right wrist has balls that are bigger than my brain lol
Posted via Mobile Device

:laugh:

To tell you the truth,when it was stock(just a pipe and a PC)i used to run the snot out of it,probably pegged the speedo a couple hundred times(usually at least once a weekend from '03-'08)...now that i have a 100+ more hp/McINTOSH swingarm/air shifter,etc.,etc.,etc.(added in '08)i hardly ever get after it anymore(think i've turned into a poser:laugh:).

:laugh:

To tell you the truth,when it was stock(just a pipe and a PC)i used to run the snot out of it,probably pegged the speedo a couple hundred times(usually at least once a weekend from '03-'08)...now that i have a 100+ more hp/McINTOSH swingarm/air shifter,etc.,etc.,etc.(added in '08)i hardly ever get after it anymore(think i've turned into a poser:laugh:).

Sounds like you and I need to trade bikes:whistle:

And welcome Killer:thumbsup:

Haha poser lol... just like if I don't like drag racing the busa with the swing ARM and all the bs then hydraulics and bling here I come lol... thanks fast!
Posted via Mobile Device

Ha ha poser lol . . .

Just like if I don't like drag racing the Hayabusa with the swing ARM
and all the bull s#! then hydraulics and bling here I come lol . . .

Thanks fast !

Every now & then we get a pretty FUN ride together ~ sometimes it's just Toms Farms or www.DoffoWines.com . . .

16294941-dsc00275-jpg.1567493.jpg

Feel FREE to follow along @ www.Instagram.com/RocketRedC . . .

Back