Newbie to the site and to Busas.

Nick1340

Registered
Hi all, nice site.
I have been browsing for a few days now to pick up info on the hayabusas.
I am from London area in the UK.
I'm jumping the gun a bit as the bike is not with me yet, hopefully next weekend. I have bought a ltd edition K10 in white. Got a good deal and just loved the look of it.
I havent sat on a sportsbike for over 10 years, so i'm quite excited to get on it and go for a blast.
I have been riding/racing dirtbikes in that time, so if you see someone on a white busa standing up in the attack position then entering a corner with one leg by the front wheel, its probably me :laugh: .

A few newbie questions for the k10:
Are the stock tyres ok for the road and what psi works best ?
How are you finding the stock suspension for the average 200lb guy ?
i.e. too soft or too hard, any tweaks recommended for preload, comp, reb, any movement needed on the clamps?

I ride all my bikes hard for the break in then change oil and filters after one ride, will keep in A mode, unless weather is bad.
Do you know if the busa comes with break in oil or is it fully synth from the off?

Thanks in advance :thumbsup: looking forward to the hayabusa experience!

Welcome to the .org! Stock tires are fine, but don't last long if you ride hard. 38-40 psi works well, but be careful for the first few miles because they are slick. Stock suspension is better than the Gen1, but you may feel the need to tweak it some.

:welcome: to the busiest sportbike forum on the 'net.

It's a great place to be when you can't be twistin' the throttle!

:beerchug:

Pix, please. :rulez:

Back