New to the site..and the Busa

after reflectors and decal removal (hint hint) J/K
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cool... another busa guy in this area! We'll have to go ride sometime after you heal up... one of my buddies has a black/silver '05 so there's another busa guy. I don't think he's a member of this board though.

Are you on superbikesociety?

oh, and after seeing your bike all clean without the reflectors and stickers, I now have motivation to get that crap off mine! looks good!

Chris

laugh.gif

Congrats and welcome. If you ever come down to San Anton let me know, great riding down here.
very cool... I have a couple friends who like to make long trips to ride (part of the reason I ditched the 600 and went with the busa) so if we make it down that way I'll be sure to let you know ahead of time.

Welcome to the site Chris! I have the twin to your bike also... and I am from SA but live in Coeur d'Alene Idaho now.. yeah I am freezing up here but there are unlimited twisties around the mountains! Good luck and safe riding!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cool... another busa guy in this area!  We'll have to go ride sometime after you heal up...  one of my buddies has a black/silver '05 so there's another busa guy.  I don't think he's a member of this board though.

oh, and after seeing your bike all clean without the reflectors and stickers, I now have motivation to get that crap off mine!  looks good!

Chris
Definitely a must on the ride sometime, Never heard of that bike club,

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cool... another busa guy in this area! We'll have to go ride sometime after you heal up... one of my buddies has a black/silver '05 so there's another busa guy. I don't think he's a member of this board though.

oh, and after seeing your bike all clean without the reflectors and stickers, I now have motivation to get that crap off mine! looks good!

Chris
Definitely a must on the ride sometime, Never heard of that bike club,
they're a local club...cool guys but they like to stunt a lot in town. Not my cup of tea ya know. Don't get me wrong though, I still have my fun but just more low key than them
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|chris40oz77
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132188948 -->

laugh.gif

Hey guys I need a little help while I am waiting for my new busa.
History: driven 40 years
CBX 500
Magna 750
Goldwing 1200
Clacacade 1400 (870 lbs)
Vulcan 1500

Height 6 1 1/2
weight 215
inseam 30 1/2

health excellent

What concerns me is this - I read about people dumping the busa's during low speeds - I live on a hill - need to stop up hill and turn left in to the garage - is that inherent to the busa?

Thanks...

I am seeking the input of new and experienced rides while I am waiting for a new busa. Let me time box it: 500 CBX, 750 Magna, 1200 Goldwing, 1400 Calvacade Suzuki (dry weight) 850lbs, 1500 Kawa Vulcan Classic. Rid experience 40 years - Physical shape 215 lbs, great shape, inseam 30 1/2". What concerns me is the refernce to dumping the bike at low speeds, is that inherent to the busa? I live on a and made lft right turns with the Clavacade and Vulcan - at low speeds. Also stopped up hill to turn left into my garage. Thank you for your input. congrats on yor machine!

I am seeking the input of new and experienced rides while I am waiting for a new busa. Let me time box it: 500 CBX, 750 Magna, 1200 Goldwing, 1400 Calvacade Suzuki (dry weight) 850lbs, 1500 Kawa Vulcan Classic. Rid experience 40 years - Physical shape 215 lbs, great shape, inseam 30 1/2". What concerns me is the refernce to dumping the bike at low speeds, is that inherent to the busa? I live on a and made lft right turns with the Clavacade and Vulcan - at low speeds. Also stopped up hill to turn left into my garage. Thank you for your input. congrats on yor machine!
First of all, I will like to welcome to the broad. This is the best site for the love of the BUSA.
You are a well seasoned with heavy bikes and if you put 1500 in garage up hill, the busa should be no problem.

Back