New to the site

IchigoHayabusa

Registered
New to site and just wanted to say hey whats up to everyone....just bought my first Busa last week. Its an 04 silver and blue, still stock and from what I can tell, the pocket book is going to be slim. I think I'm going to need a second job for my Busa addiction....

bookerbusa2.jpg

welcome to the org and great looking bike. I hope it doesn't cost you too much. whatever you do don't start modding it you can't stop.
beerchug.gif

Thanks for the welcome, but its too late, I've seen too many mods I want to do, clear lenses, fender eliminator, swingarm spools, frame sliders, bar ends, kickstand mod (free), steel brake lines and not to mention new pipes....Anyone hiring part time in ATL?
wow.gif

Hey,  
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
aboard...everyone here? didn't do the mods right away...not that I know of... as the time goes by...doing it one by one...some guys don't know how to stop or when to stop...
crazy.gif
(its just way of loving em I guess)

(busa46 @ Apr. 10 2007,22:42) welcome to the org and great looking bike. I hope it doesn't cost you too much. whatever you do don't start modding it you can't stop.  
beerchug.gif
and if you find you "can't" stop, once you start modding, we have a recovery support group called B.A. (Busa's Anonymous)...we meet every day here online....

Yeah, you got to be careful of that pocketbook!
biggrin.gif
Congrats and welcome!

Back