New to the site!

post-52-02136-welcome.gif

newbie.gif
 to the Site, you'll love it. Just scan all the topics and you'll find everything you will ever want to know or do to your bike and that includes all your dreams of things to do
jump9.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
Congrats on the bike but we really like pics around here. I hope you got the black and grey cause it IS the fastest color!

IMG_0018.jpg

Welcome to the site. I have only been on here about a month and have already found a vast amount of helpful info and I am sure you will do the same. I am in Ft Lauderdale and maybe we can met up and ride some time.
beerchug.gif

OK you south FL riders I am trying to convince my wife to allow me to bring the busa down there in august. We will be visiting family for 2 weeks I need something to do!

Hey Guys, thanks for the replies and making me feel welcome!. Didn't get this many replies on SH board...

Yeah, I'm in Boynton Beach, right north of Delray Beach. Anyone want to ride on the weekend , hit me up.

My bike is Black...love the color.
Will get some pics up asap.

The Busa is stock but soon to be moded.

Bought her from a guy at 8k miles. He did not deserve the bike. No brake, no fresh oil, dirty plugd, burnt rear brake fluid, rear brake has issues...squishy, can't bleed the problem away..thinking rebuild master cylinder...

Muzzy Megaphone... any opinions??

hey- welcome. my company and i moved to alabama from florida bout 12 years ago. i love florida - flat & straight. love the ride between naples and lauderdale on alligator alley @ 2 or 3 a.m. nice & kool. (don't forget to stop at the indian reservation for fuel & drinks!)

Back