new to the site

don't worry...the reflectors are gone and so is that ugly ass mud flap. took them off about a week after i bought it. haha

your telling me...this weather is ridiculous...not cold enough for snow and not warm enough to ride

seriously.. some afternoons its so nice out I just want to run home and take her out for a quick ride. Are you gogin to be installing the 240 kit yourself ? Im currently in the middle of a swap myself. Im going 300 outside drive with 18 over. Im not doing it myself a local shop is doing all the work.

welcome to the Org, nice bike. Ohh and I love to ride up to newhope on Sundays and walk around and look at the bikes. Hope to see you this season.

the way i store my bike for the winter in my garage, its almost impossible to get it out for a ride on a nice afternoon. hopefully this spring i can move stuff around so i dont have this problem.

not sure who is doing my work yet, i know its not me. im still trying to figure if i should go 240 or 300. i need to decide soon, since its now the busy season and shops are going to be slammed if they are not already.

spencerrr. im there almost every weekend either hanging out or just riding thru...let me know

yes I would def. make a decision asap and put your order in as its gonna take 5-7 weeks for your order to get delivered. Are you going with a solid billet arm or the tubular arm ? I ordered my stuff a month ago. The outside drive should be coming in anyday now figers crossed and the single sided arm, wheels, and the rest of the stuff in another 4 weeks as they said 6-8 weeks delivery time. I'll prob. be ordering the air ride in the next week or so, got a chrome stator and clutch covers coming in about 2 weeks.

Back