Picking up my new Gen II tomorrow!!!

Beautiful Black Busa:drool: love the motard as well:thumbsup:

Aren't you a little "mature" to be riding sportbikes:poke:
:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Nice Congrats, That black is looking GOOD, May have to UPGRADE to a Gen II Soon...

LOL. Man Bret....that hurt. I half didn't put that shot in there afraid of my ugly mug ruining the thread! Ironically enough...even at my "age" I got a shock today when my insurance doubled from the ZX-14 to the Hayabusa :banghead:. I am awaiting an answer from my agent as it makes no sense at all.
I suppose this might be the last sport bike, but I've said that before and here we go again!

Thanks for all the kind comments.

Corso

Corso1 said:
LOL. Man Bret....that hurt. I half didn't put that shot in there afraid of my ugly mug ruining the thread! Ironically enough...even at my "age" I got a shock today when my insurance doubled from the ZX-14 to the Hayabusa :banghead:. I am awaiting an answer from my agent as it makes no sense at all.
I suppose this might be the last sport bike, but I've said that before and here we go again!

Thanks for all the kind comments.

Corso

Just poking fun at ya Brotha. I'm 40 and have no plans to stop riding sportbikes. Heck it makes feel like a kid every time I twist the throttle on my Busa. A fountain of youth I tell ya!!
You got a gorgeous bike. Enjoy her:thumbsup:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Congratulations!! Your first mod should be the kick stand mod, do it quick brother I found out the hard way:banghead:

She looks great

Matte-
You need the kickstand mod on a Gen2? I remember after you mentioned it that I did it to my first Busa, then ended up with an aftermarket adjustable one so I could raise and lower the bike at will. I didn't realize the Gen2 had the same issue?

Back