Hopefully picking up my Busa Next Week

I thought you were Psychic and the wife was finally getting orders!! I've read you ride a pink broom didnt know if you were a fortune teller as well!!! :laugh:

Oh good! Another guy on the bandwagon. If you follow some of the guys, you'll just end up MIA man.

Oh, and yes, your wife did already get with me. She said she needs you to bring dinner home tonight. :thumbsup:

HAHAHHA I cook every night thank you!!! I got married late (To a youngin) She burns water!!! Not on the Bandwagon just stating what i read!!! But I do appologize for over stepping I will go to the corner!!! hahahahhaha

You are going to fit in perfect..:rofl:.... "pink broom" ..... :rofl:.... and don't worry about being in the corner alone, GsxrBots will be there to keep you company...:laugh:...he is there alot...:corner:........:rofl:

:welcome: to the madness....:laugh:

Looks great! Come on up and ride with us on Thursdays! Call ahead to make sure we're riding, Hattiesburg Cycles.

Thanks everyone I'm going crazy waiting on the paperwork to get here. RC we will get together with y'all as soon as possible

:welcome: and nice Buell. Can't wait to see your new Busa. Hattiesburg is not too far from me. I may have to venture down that way this summer.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Thanks Brett I'm from the Chattanooga area so I'll be up there soon visiting might have to go riding round. What part of that river you near?

kuntreeboy said:
Thanks Brett I'm from the Chattanooga area so I'll be up there soon visiting might have to go riding round. What part of that river you near?

Muscle Shoals Al

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Shoot that's just 3 hours away (if I drove the speed limit) I'll have to get with some of y'all next time we ride home I know there are a few on here from Chattown and the surrounding areas!!

Aghhhhhhhhh still fricking waiting! talked to the guys wife last night still no paperwork! I am going insane!! the weather down here has been awesome!!! 70 degrees sunny!! Makes me wanna break things!! :crowbar: Maybe :firing: AGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Back