Picking up my New Busa today!

:welcome: congrats. on your new bike! `C` mode....hmmm???..oh yeah that!....they can keep that AND the high beam pass switch thingy, and give me back my MPG feature..lol

Thank you all! Had an Awsome Ride from Upstate NY to NYC last night! Been reading about and dreaming about having a BUSA for years. Hate to use a sex analogy but the KATANA was just Foreplay! This is Motorcycling! We are the luckiest Guys & Gals! I'll post Pics soon! She's a Black Beauty! Had the dealer remove all the RED! She's a Stealth Busa! Gonna need a Taller Wind Screen & some Heli Bars (I'm Old!) so I'll start checking out the old threads. Thanx Again Everybody!

Welcome! Congradts on the new bike! Like these guys been saying. Learn the weight and acceleration. Be safe!

welcome to the ORG and congrats on the new busa :beerchug:... respect the bike and you will never have a problem.. good luck..

Thanx All! Finally took a Pic! It case you don't recognize it, it's a Black Busa stripped of all it's glorious Red Graphics. Sorry! Hope it wasn't Sacrilege! But I'm trying for a "Stealth Busa". Gonna Strap On some Soft Luggage and hope I can speed by Cops without them noticing me! Maybe??! Anywho, this bike isn't making a Hooligan of me! I have visited my Mom every night since I got it (100 Mile round trip) . Gotta get thru these damn Break In miles! Ride Safe All!

STEALTH BUSA.jpg

Do whatever everyone else said and Enjoy Your Ride. Oh Yeah...............Start looking around for Tire Sales. Cyclegear is your friend :)

enjoy your new busa and be safe. stealth mode looks nice n clean :thumbsup:, dump the cand when you get a chance you will not regret it.

Love the all Black. I got my Black 11 in June. If I would have been thinking, I may have done the same thing. I had a GSX650F before the Busa. Loved the 650, but I wouldnt trade anything for the Hayabusa. Already have 5,000 miles. Power is amazing.

So right, start looking for tires now and order when you see a deal. I just put BT003's on after 4,200 on the BT015's, and already ordered BT016 Pro's when I found the set for $191.

:welcome: to the madness...
Ok heres some advice
1) Remorgage your house to pay for mods
2) Take things slow. Even in C-mode the bike has a bite to it.
3) The bike is ALLOT heavier then your katana so practice around a parking lot may be a good start.
4) HOLD ON
5) Enjoy the best motorcycle ever built.

I came from a CBR600rr and this was a HUGE step up but not an impossible one. Just dont get greedy wit the power until you comfortable with the bike and you'll be fine.

GOOD LUCK MY FELLOW RIDER. You will not regret your decision.

Haha that list definitely holds true - Good luck and welcome to the ORG!

Back