New guy, new bike, tomorrow!!

RCWells

Registered
So tomorrow is the big day! I am trading my Honda ST1300 for a Busa of all things! Mid-life crisis(I'm only 43)? Maybe. Fun? I'm sure it will be a blast! It will be my first sport bike ever to own, and although I'm a bit nervous about it, I suppose as long as I respect the machine, it will all be good.

I'm buying a brand new (it's still in the crate as of right now) 2011 pearl white one from the dealer I sell for, Hattiesburg Cycles. I'm having Brent install a Yoshimura R77 full system and PC-V (I hope I made the right choice there, some say I should have gone Bazzaz, others say PC is better????). If exhaust and pc arrives by tomorrow, I should be able to ride it home tomorrow night *fingers crossed*!

I'll be wanting to do the rear fender eliminator as soon as possible and looking for a rear tire hugger, and LEDs to place strategically around the bike as well, so ANY suggestions/reccomendations on those items is much appreciated.

Pics will follow soon!!

RC

:welcome: and looking forward to pics.

Don't sweat the step up to a Busa as you got the slowest color:poke:
:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

I could have chosen the black one we had in stock, but the pearl white is sure to be more attractive to people of the female persuasion, thus my choice of color. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the nut house!!! You are aware of the permanent smile you will have after riding the busa aren't you. Of course it may come after you clean your pants out and get used to it. :rofl:

Who makes the nicest undertail kit? Should I relocate the LP to the left side instead of under the tail?

Thanks for the welcome, look forward to hanging out here and learning what I can.

By the way, dont mind busabret, his wife told him that he needed to get the slowest color for his safety :rofl:

Hayabusa4life said:
By the way, dont mind busabret, his wife told him that he needed to get the slowest color for his safety :rofl:

:moon:

Don't be hating on me because y'all white Busa guys have feminine color tastes.:laugh:

Hayabusa4life said:
Anything for the ladies:whistle:
You should know that, why you still have those reflectors and the rear fender :poke:
:rofl:

Because THE lady told me to leave them. My momma didn't raise no dummy!:laugh: she also said the white was pretty but looked like a child's toy:whistle:

Sorry Sir but we need to stop jacking this thread before Lankee(threadjack police)Yankee chastises us:lol:

:welcome: to the madness....

And smart color choice, as you will be going slow enough for the ladies to actually see you !!!! :lol:

Welcome to the nut house!!! You are aware of the permanent smile you will have after riding the busa aren't you. Of course it may come after you clean your pants out and get used to it. :rofl:

I almost spit my coffee all over my laptop while reading this ^^ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:welcome: to the madness. Respect her and she will repect yo back. At the same time ride err like ya stole her. :laugh: I would def. get rid of the fugly rear fender. As far as the exhaust and the PC not sure as Im running megaphone slip-ons. LED's you have so many options. You can either but the parts needed and do it your self or pay extra and buy a plug and play kit. All depends on how tech savvy you you're willing to get. I have my plate hanging on the rear tire on the left side, looks nice. GL and dont forget to post pics. or we will just assume there is no bike :lol:

photo 27.JPG

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup: ECU editing is the best route to go, but none of it will be needed for the R77

Back