New guy..new busa!

ArkGL01

Registered
New to the site but really enjoying all the info and it helped me get my bike at a great price. I got it for 10,599.00 after seeing what other places were selling them for I simply walked in and told them what I would pay. I paid 100$ more than I wanted too but he offered me 20% off all parts or anything I wanted. I have owned a 600F4I and a 900rr. I am no expert rider but the busa seems alot easier to ride than my past bikes. I have added a few things and have slip ons coming. Now I hate that I didnt do a whole system but mabey later once I learn the bike more. Here is a pic and I look forward to meeting some of you on here.
View attachment 1412117

Best color scheme for the '08! Great choice, best of luck with it.

Enjoy it, and ride safe!

Now go scrub in those tires!
beerchug.gif

You'll love the Gen2 'busa.

Great background you selected for your pic, too!

Welcome to the mayhem.

Enjoy the ride~

I got plans!! taking all the reflectors off and that tail section has to be cleaned up!!! Already did some custom decals! and for the LIFE of me I couldnt get the bolts off the bar on the back to put the reat seat cover on. Love the look of it with out a rear seat!

Welcome to the org. Best site for a busa owner. You made all the right choices except : the fastest color is PERL WHITE
laugh.gif

Congrats and welcome from your fellow Busa newb. I made the dealership put the hump on when I picked it up. When I arrived at the dealership, it had the seat on it. I said I don't wanna sit on it or anything. Take it in the back and get that seat off asap! Lol
easybutton.png
welcome.gif

Back