life begins tomorrow

:cry: :cry: I'm sorry........

I get all choked up when I see Busas born :)

Anyone got a tissue?

A beautiful 538lb bouncing blue Busa :)
Ain't she saaaaaaaaWeeet?

killer feeling for sure. i did the same thing with my 08' left over out of the crate. congrats and welcome to the org. i haven't seen that color around here much so you are among the few. :beerchug:

Man, I love that colour. Now ditch the reflectors so you don't look a right wally, change the screen so you can see the instrument cluster, change the pipes so you can hear the bike and it doesn't feel quite as much like a hippo, and ditch the rear fender just cos it's butt fugly.

Thanks for sharing and welcome to the .org.

pipes are a touchy issue where im at, one of the city counselors is a bit of an *itch and the cops are always out testing, anything over like 100 db is not allowed(people realised what a moron she is when she tried to pass a noise bylaw saying emerg vehicles should use quieter sirens at night...) and as far as the screen goes, i can see the instruments just fine ? the other 2 are under consideration tho :p

Yosh r-77 are 80db which should have you covered in your town.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yosh r-77 are 80db which should have you covered in your town.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Edmonton Police Services will charge violators at three (3) benchmark noise levels:
1. Violators in excess of 92 db(A) at idle for all motorcycles; or
2. Violators in excess of 96 db(A) at 2000 rpm for motorcycles having less than 3 cylinders; or more than 4 cylinders; and/or
3. Violators in excess of 100 db(A) at 5000 rpm for motorcycles with 3 or 4 cylinders
measured at 50cm (19.68) inches from the exhaust outlet
so is that 80 db as loud as they get? im kinda thinkin i woldnt have issues with this as it doesnt seam to make any real noise untill over 8000 but its a 250$ ticket so i wanna make sure

pipes are a touchy issue where im at, one of the city counselors is a bit of an *itch and the cops are always out testing, anything over like 100 db is not allowed(people realised what a moron she is when she tried to pass a noise bylaw saying emerg vehicles should use quieter sirens at night...) and as far as the screen goes, i can see the instruments just fine ? the other 2 are under consideration tho :p

Dude! Do you ever sleep? Still on a Busa high :)

This can help you with the other 2 at the same time :thumbsup:
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-...t-fender-eliminator-tag-bracket-tutorial.html

The Edmonton Police Services will charge violators at three (3) benchmark noise levels:
2. Violators in excess of 96 db(A) at 2000 rpm for motorcycles having less than 3 cylinders; or more than 4 cylinders; and/or
3. Violators in excess of 100 db(A) at 5000 rpm for motorcycles with 3 or 4 cylinders
so is that 80 db as loud as they get? im kinda thinkin i woldnt have issues with this as it doesnt seam to make any real noise untill over 8000 but its a 250$ ticket so i wanna make sure
I just re read it again in my issue of Motorcyclist mag. And it states that the R-77 meets u.s. e.p.a.@80d.b. I would check with the local p.d. to be safe before you drop a few hundred on an exhaust. Who knows, they may have a master list of exhausts that are acceptable.
Posted via Mobile Device

I just re read it again in my issue of Motorcyclist mag. And it states that the R-77 meets u.s. e.p.a.@80d.b. I would check with the local p.d. to be safe before you drop a few hundred on an exhaust. Who knows, they may have a master list of exhausts that are acceptable.
Posted via Mobile Device

They are no louder then stock but much nicer sound.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I have the R-77 on mine its not that loud, but sounds great. I am envious, they wouldnt let me go back to the shop to watch mine born. Insurance reasons, blah blah blah......:laugh:

I have the R-77 on mine its not that loud, but sounds great. I am envious, they wouldnt let me go back to the shop to watch mine born. Insurance reasons, blah blah blah......:laugh:

they wouldnt let me back to watch either as thier pdi shop was at a seperate location from the dealership, so i asked the sales guy to get the mechanics to take a couple pics and very glad that i did, just kinda cool to have... kinda wanted to keep the crate too, but got no place to put all that lol

All I remember when I got my 4-1 full yoshi R-77 w/baffle in was that it JUST as quiet as the stock exhaust (in my opinion)

Get the full carbon yoshi R77 and it will look flat out gorgeous on your bike

Back