life begins tomorrow

Malicious

Registered
well, tomorrow is the day for me, went and did the buying today, picking her up tomorrow, 2010 blue (still in the crate) overly excited, even asked them to take a few snap shots of her in the crate and during the pdi (hope they remember) anyway, just wanted to share this news with people that could appreciate what i am going thru right now :cheerleader:

A 2010 in blue?
I thought they only had white, silver or black in 09 with no 2010s?
What country are you in?

Congrats anyway and welcome :)

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the family. You said leftover 2010 but Suzuki USA didn't import the Hayabusa or any other sport bike into the country in 2010 due to the slow economy and excessive over stock of leftovers from prior years. Plus in 2009 the colors available were white, black, or silver. The colors in 2008 were orange/black, gray/black and a dark blue with gold wheels. If you are indeed being sold a blue busa as a new left over in the crate then it's an 08 not a left over 2010. I'm not trying to start any trouble or "rain on your parade" but.......FYI price on a 08 left over versus a nonexistent 2010 model might be and issue for some? Then again if you are outside the USA then disregard this because there was a 2010 model for the rest of the world and the colors available from year to year were different for them.

"bike dude" is correct on the yrs/colors.

maybe the new guy is from a different country?

I am guessing this is the 2010 Blue Busa (for the rest of the world) OP is talking about (yes, not sold in the USA as a 2010 but released as a 2011 along with the black/red and white/beige)

2009-suzuki-hayabusa_800x0w.jpg

I am guessing this is the 2010 Blue Busa (for the rest of the world) OP is talking about (yes, not sold in the USA as a 2010 but released as a 2011 along with the black/red and white/beige)

2009-suzuki-hayabusa_800x0w.jpg
Ooooh...I like that! If that had been available in the US in '08 I'd be looking at it in my garage right now.

Mal? Two questions if I may: Are you from Oz and, if so, did you used to race a Ducati 800ss? I only ask cos, if so, we're kinda mates.

If not, well, your bike is beautiful anyway.

Back