08 BUSA and 08 BKING

if its like the z1000 whitch we cant keep in stock Bking will sell very good
super.gif
165hp to the rear wheel
firedevil.gif

its a bit big and heavy for a street fighter which should have reasonable weight, good handling and wheelie like crazy
biggrin.gif

I can't seem to warm up to it. I really want to.
For one thing like have you seen the passenger seat? they expect someone to ride on that ? Looks like a saddam hussein torture device!
I wish Suzuki would make a 'busa ST , ya know taller windshield and bars , unkink the legs a little,possibly pitch in a belt drive yada yada... guess I will have to 'roll my own'
It would cost them NOTHING to develop and would toe it up quite well vs fjr1300 and 14 Concours
And as far as a nakedish street bike why did they spend the money designing the 1250 bandit motor? put a 'busa motor in that and i would buy it TOMMORROW
rant.gif

(gunzip @ Aug. 17 2007,04:39) I can't seem to warm up to it. I really want to.
For one thing like have you seen the passenger seat? they expect someone to ride on that ? Looks like a saddam hussein torture device!
I wish Suzuki would make a 'busa ST , ya know taller windshield and bars , unkink the legs a little,possibly pitch in a belt drive yada yada... guess I will have to 'roll my own'
It would cost them NOTHING to develop and would toe it up quite well vs fjr1300 and 14 Concours
And as far as a nakedish street bike why did they spend the money designing the 1250 bandit motor? put a 'busa motor in that and i would buy it TOMMORROW
rant.gif
WELL SAID!

(kaosccw @ Aug. 12 2007,18:21) I didn't realize Suzuki made mistakes.
I'm thinkin' suzi has some new designers or something....cause' it seems like this is the year for a couple mistakes anyways
wow.gif
The bikes should perform fine....but they've def upped the ante in the cutting edge looks department.

Some have wondered if designers were drinking heavily and watching too many Batman movies.....
I'll have to see one in person , I didn't like 'busas at first either !

I didn't realize Suzuki made mistakes.

I personally am worried the about the future of Suzuki with General Motors at the helm . I fear GM will run them into the ground as they did to Isuzu , a shell of a company now.
I know the automotive side wasn't too thrilled about having to sell out-of-date DaeWoos as Suzuki products ; Will incompetent GM be able to keep their mitts off the cycle division??

(gunzip @ Aug. 19 2007,06:31) I didn't realize Suzuki made mistakes.

I personally am worried the about the future of Suzuki  with General Motors at the helm . I fear GM will  run them into the ground as they did to Isuzu , a shell of a company now.
I know the automotive side wasn't too thrilled about having to sell out-of-date DaeWoos as Suzuki products ; Will incompetent GM be able to keep their mitts off the cycle division??
How much share does GM actually have in Suzuki?

I didn't read all the posts, BUT i think the B-King will sell like hotcakes. Just like the new Busa.

Gotta say that the Z1000 is beautiful and a cleaner looking than the garrish B-king. But, if someone tossed one my way with the black yosh pipes, I'd happily ride it.

I like the B-King, I think it has a aggressive look and it's different. If the dealership had on when I was looking, I MIGHT have bought it instead of the 'Busa. I have always been a fan of the street fighter look. I had a '79 GPz750 and it was of the street fighter style. I hope the B-King will do well so it will stick around and I can get one as a second bike in a couple of years.

Nice idea but, how does it end up with more weight??

Us "old school" types can't quite get pass that.I think.

The busa motor with all its attributes intact is a must plus, killer tight stuff suspension to bonife its claim as any sort of King.
Don't ya think?
rock.gif
?

Back