08 BUSA and 08 BKING

boosted

Registered
I personally think the 08 busa will be a great selling bike for suzuki, but the "bking" good luck. At almost 1000$ more and 50lbs heavier i'm afraid suzuki will lose alot of $ on this one. I've talked with alot of people on this subject and the general consensus is the same. what do you fellows think?

Oh, it'll sell like crazy- it pretty much defines the "Street Fighter" look bike, and with Busa power?!? Oh yeah...
super.gif

It will sell. Kawasaki wouldn't have tried to imitate it if that wasn't the case.

SuzukiCyckes Link Broken

untitled1.JPG

I think it will sell very well, the customer that has a busa but would like a more upright riding position as a compliment to his busa and likes the naked look. As the buyer of a second bike, I think sales will be strong. I like it azz better than the Gen II and it sure would look good next to Evelyn.

not to bad looking. The only thing it has in common with the busa is the powertrain right? Everything else looks alot different.

Never been a fan of naked bikes... i think it looks better than the z1000 for sure but still... why charge more than the busa for it. It should be less in my opinion. But, for all those SV riders that have always wanted more out of a naked bike... here it is!
all_coholic.gif

Back