Finally Pacific NW gets the 08

Rockin C Racing

Donating Member
Registered
Finally the Seattle warehouse got in the new 08 Busa. I'm in Washington, but my friend that owns a Suzuki dealer is in Idaho. We were going to try and intercept it so that I wouldn't have to drive back home to get it, but he got the call today from FedEx informing him that he had 3 crates on their way. The other 2 crates were quads, but the 3rd is a busa. He (nor I) know what color it is yet. He should have it tomorrow or the next day and will let me know. Unfortunately I won't be able to make back home to get it until Thanksgiving, but it will be there waiting.
super.gif

What about Seattle Cycle Barn? Smokey Point Cycle Barn? Lynnwood Cycle Barn?

None to this major area powersports equipment outlet?

The family who owns those three and as well Seattle Harley Davidson, are personal friends of mine...want me to check for you to see if there are any available there?

RSVP here or by PM...

Scar

Busa_Road_Trip_8.jpg

My dealer was told that only 20 2008 busas were going to hit the Seattle warehouse and that he was garuanteed 1.  Which is now mine.  Too bad there are 3 other locals near my friends dealer that are on the waiting list behind me.

My dealer was told that only 20 2008 busas were going to hit the Seattle warehouse and that he was garuanteed 1.  Which is now mine.  Too bad there are 3 other locals near my friends dealer that are on the waiting list behind me.
So...would you like me to check into that for you?

Aurora Suzuki was sending one of their guys to the shipping docks to pick their first one up as of yesterday at 2 pm. Something about a delivery service dropping the ball? It should be there by now, if the owner hasn't already picked it up.

What about Seattle Cycle Barn?  Smokey Point Cycle Barn?  Lynnwood Cycle Barn?

None to this major area powersports equipment outlet?

The family who owns those three and as well Seattle Harley Davidson, are personal friends of mine...want me to check for you to see if there are any available there?

RSVP here or by PM...

Scar
I work right near the Smokey Point Cycle barn. If you can find out when they have theirs coming in you would be one up on the dealer squid.

They've put theirs off, reportedly, until just before the end of 'snow season'. However, I am able to put them in the hands of those who want them.

The question is: Which color do you want?

RSVP here or by PM

Scar

My dealer friend in Idaho did get mine yesterday and says it is beautiful. It is the Orange/Black. He didn't have his camera with him, but is suppose to take pictures of it today and email them to me. I'll post as soon as I get them.

Oh, well...as "Brothers in Speed", I have tried.

Have fun; enjoy. My new one is the Black/Gray.

I guess I could let people know where I got mine. He should be getting more but don't know exactly when. They do sell quite a few busas and other bikes throught the internet. So give them a call or email if interested.

Mountain West Suzuki
www.mountainwestsusuki.com
Pocatello, Idaho

I got my first busa at Aroura Suzuki . They do a good turn over and will get one soon .

They've put theirs off, reportedly, until just before the end of 'snow season'.  However, I am able to put them in the hands of those who want them.

The question is:  Which color do you want?

RSVP here or by PM

Scar
End of snow season? Are you kidding? It don't snow here.
banghead.gif

OK maybe three days a year.
whistling.gif

Back