PAC NW bash?

Oregon coast would be great, but if we're gonna ride along the coast for any distance, we need to do it on a weekday -- on weekends, those road can get packed and slow.

I'm in Bellevue, WA -- anything within a day's ride would work for me.

--Sky

Eastern Oregon is probably your best bet for great roads with more deer than people. Easy access for folks all along the coast. Hotels are cheap in most isolated places. Beautiful country filled with twisty roads and steep beautiful country that's not saturated with LE.

I'm in Kent, WA just south of Seattle. I'd love to join in. Northern Oregon or Southern Washington would work best for me. Either Eastern or coastal would be fine. Both have great roads and scenery.

sounds like a lot of people are interested. next question, how does mid June sound to you guys?? and a vote on coastal or eastern oregon. I like both ideas equally, I have been to the coast and loved it but have not seen the east side yet. let democracy decide.

I vote coast. It's a longer ride for me, but no problem. Eastern OR is beautiful, but I grew up in the mountains/forest so the coast is a nice change in scenery for me. I'll do my best to make it to either place though. :)

I also vote coast, seem like a lot of people are good with the coast. I'm going to keep my eyes on groupon this winter and when I find a good deal on cabins or hotels in the area I will post it up. might as well save some money where we can, besides it's just more gas money for the ride

Back