Finally!! Nicer Weather

bstamper

Registered
In NW Iowa here and haven't posted in a while cause its been a long long winter! Finally had a small streak of good weather. Last week I got the oil changed and was assisted by my 4 year old son. He had a blast helping me get the right side off. As I went to get the bolt undone from the bottom i told him that this one daddy had to get cause I had to lay down and I didn't want him to get all dirty. Of course his 4 year old mind had this figured out. As soon as I was laying down and just as I got the socket on the bold he stradles me and plops down on my stomach and lays down on me. As I tilt my head down I see him staring eye to eye 3 inches from my face as he says see now I wont get dirty. Guess I had it coming and despite the pain i was in from him jumping on me all I could do was laugh and let him help me get that last bolt! Today I got out for a ride and got the bike cleaned up and the chain taken care of. Just had to share as it felt great to get out and ride and for anyone who has kids that love to help the story was too good to pass up.

Good to hear that you were able to get the 'Busa back out on the road and spend a little quality time with your son!

Back