Finally rode an 08

04LE

Registered
So convinced my buddy that was looking to upgrade his 04 zx6r to an 09 zx10r into getting a busa. He comes back what a sweet gray 08 brocks exhaust, PC and extended swing arm for $9k 3000mi. Great deal Id say.

So I must say I love what they did to the 08 over my 06. Brakes were so much better, handeling wasnt as bad as i thought itd be with a 8inch ext but it felt on par with the 06 as far as tossing it back and forth. Guage cluster was a nice clean look, and the power, wow didnt think id notice that much of a difference but the bike just takes off.

I hope I dont ride it too much or I might really want to get the 08/09 for next season.

Pic1: My 06Le, his 08, and other buddies 03 Canada Spec
Pic2 and 3: The 08

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

i couldnt believe how much better it was. If I didnt already have my 06 Id go buy an 09 right now.

Nice machine; I have a buddy that has the 08 dark grey... oh wait I have more than a few buddies who have that version Gen2 and others who have different versions Gen2s! I consider all you guys/gals my buddies (tear)... too much?:laugh: Funny thing is they all have the fastest color!:thumbsup::beerchug:

As much as I loved the Gen-I the Gen-II really is a completely different bike. Now you are going to want one... :beerchug:

Back