Finally Pacific NW gets the 08

They've put theirs off, reportedly, until just before the end of 'snow season'.  However, I am able to put them in the hands of those who want them.

The question is:  Which color do you want?

RSVP here or by PM

Scar
End of snow season? Are you kidding? It don't snow here.  
banghead.gif

OK maybe three days a year.  
whistling.gif
En Chante! (it's French, it's pronounced 'on shon TAY'; it is the translation for 'enchanted'; I cannot vouche for the spelling, though).
=====================================================================
Yep snow-season...well at least, that's what THEY called it. I don't necessarily believe it's because of the snow, itself, but because of the energy and focus on the sales of snowmobiles to areas which still get lots of the lovely powdery white stuff (which I so rapidly, permanently moved away from at the young, tender age of 19).

werd.gif

RMC in Tukwila has a Black/Grey one sitting on the floor.
No price tag on it, and the only salesman to say anything to me just seemed tooooo slimy to even ask how much over MSRP they are asking...

I sat on it, and funny thing. You look down through the fairing, and you can see both front reflectors big as hell sticking out from the front fork. I know they'd be gone instantly, but just weird that Suzuki didn't even try to relocate them or hide them or anything.

Slight change...... Just got a call from the dealer, and they have a black/grey 08 busa that just showed up, and asked me which one do I want. Well I want both, but can only afford one so I took the Black/Grey. So they now have an Orange/Black for sale. I will be picking mine up the Friday after Thanksgiving. If anyone else is interested in buying the Black/Orange, contact Scott @ Mountain West Suzuki (208-232-5778) and tell him that Cody sent you. And I would be willing to haul it back to Vancouver WA with mine in the trailer to help out.

Cliff's Cycle in Bremerton, Wa. has a Grey/Black and they want 11999.99. Aurora Suzuki has one too if not sold, the owner Randy left a message on my phone to tell me it was in about 4 days ago. I am keeping my Evelyn though.
beerchug.gif

I didn't pay MSRP for mine.

Utahrider - I hope things can work out for you. I know from you posts that you have been anxiously awaiting one.

Thanks, Cody.  I talked to Mike and they're going to bring it with them on their way to Las Vegas tonight!  I'm way excited.  They gave me a good enough deal that I won't miss my deposit too much.

jump9.gif

Thanks again, Cody.  Couldn't have done it without you.
bowdown.gif

Scott, Mike and Kevin with Mountain West Suzuki dropped the bike off at my house on their way to Las Vegas.  Great guys.  I really appreciate them going out of their way for me.

Beautiful motorcycle.  Can't wait to take it out for a spin in the morning.

You are going to luv it. I get 44 mpg running rpm of 2k-3.5k. The bike is a tractor with front tire lofting as you get to 7k or so. I did notice engine vibrations from 0 miles to engine vibrations seem to be gone now at 325 miles. They just got milder and milder until gone with engine time.

Orange/Black rox
beerchug.gif

Need more pix. Like all the bikes on the trailer.
lurk.gif

Back