B king surprise

blk08

Registered
so after waiting 2 months for my grey/blk the dealership called me on wednesday,and told me it was finally there. due to scheduling issues i could not make it there till sat morn. they were real cool about keeping the box closed till i was there for the un-crating. so finally sat morn comes and me and my best friend(k7 750 rider) are dieing to see the reveal of the crated beast. i took the camera to film the birth so i took a few pics in front of the box. the head tech gives me a blade - i cut the top tape- then the side of the box. we have the top half off and i could not help but stare at the two huge flaring under tail exhaust pipes. "IT'S A B-KING" i said. a look of stupidity/terror came over my salesman, gen manager, service manager, and several others. the gen manager immeditley said he was going to make a phone call. he came back in 5 min and said that they could have one here in 3 hours. 3 hours later it finally gets there! I didn't get to see my bike uncrated and slightly built and someone else put 7 miles on it---- but ill tell you somethin. when it was all said and done I took my first ride and it was all worth it. this thing is F!?!ing sweet!!!!!!! so long story short just because your crate says 1300 does not mean its your busa. A it actually said "gsx1300b
thanks for readin my vent/story. better luck with your ventures.
No affiliation but if you want the black king call mark at moto 400. 706-265-6686. tell em blk busa mike sent ya. they did mess up but they made good on it, and they are good folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so where are the pics....?
lurk.gif

Congrats and glad you got to have such a memorable experience!  Let us share by seeing the pics!
lurk.gif

lets see ur baby....i cant get enough of this bike...hell with this board im going riding on my k8 right now
guns.gif

so i finally got my camera back from my girlfriend, and i have been trying to load pics for more than an hour!!!?!!! I went to the upload center and downloaded 4 pics. when i went to reply to post and clicked on Image and it says i have to enter a URL---Ihave no idea what they are?? so then i just tried to attach a file and it allowed me to pic a pic out of my files but will not show up on my "preview post" I know its a bit off toppic but i wanna show you the pics as bad as ya'll apparently want to see them please help.

Back