B-King vs. Busa

Well it could be in the rider, But the B-King is set up for off the line lower gearing, 2mm smaller intake for better fuel mix and more velocity, better response on bottom end. But I know I have to look over my shoulder because there will be a point the Busa will pass and pull away. They both shine in their own way. Im just lucky enough to own both great machines.

beerchug.gif

The write up is neat and grandious, ++1  
bowdown.gif

The B-King is sooooo horrendously ugly that almost made my Zephyr blush.

I understand it might provide some comfort, but at the price of loads of air and bugs on my helmet and the looks of a nasty sea creature, no can do sir, no B-King for the Homdai at all!
guns.gif

The write up is neat and grandious, ++1
bowdown.gif

The B-King is so ugly that made my Busa blush, I understand it might provide some comfort, but at the price of loads of air and bugs on my helmet, no can do sir, no B-King for the Homdai at all!
guns.gif
I think the looks are great... very different but at the same time, the bike sits by itself in the parking lot and "begs" to be ridden IMO.. I also like the Vmax however
smile.gif

Well to answer the question about the exhaust I gotta say I was impressed with the r77's looks first and foremost. Lets face it, at least in my opinion, this bike does have enough power stock, let alone when it gets the minor boost from the new pipes. So I gotta say I have been reading all the posts about the pipes people have fitted and I have been most impressed with the "no fear" attitude to board members have towards ripping their bikes apart to add these cools mods.

My first question was wether to go for 4-1 or 4-2. To be honest I have only ever owned bikes with one pipe in the past and the pipes on the busa stock have got to be the largest pipes ever placed on the side of a moving vehicle...I kept expecting the the theme to the love boat to spring forth when I was maneuvering the bike at low speeds. So from a pure aesthetic point of view the r77 set up does it in spades.

I also felt the weight difference immediately. I have been taking my 11 year old daughter on the bike for weekend trips lately and when she hops on the back I notice the difference in the bikes handling and weight distribution. With the old cans off it felt alot like when she gets off and I ride it after I had her on for a while. The bike just feels lighter and easier to shift around corners and bends.

Noise -- I was surprised to hear how quiet at idle it was with the new pipe. I thought it would be much much louder. Its true the noise isn't deafening with the baffle in but it livens up dramatically when the revs increase. I now notice a slight buzz in my ears after getting off the bike after my morning commute. Not at all irritating just a nice buzz. Probably good enough for me for now maybe that'll change and I will remove it in the future. I was told though that removing it could cause some issues with the way the bike/pipe worked together. Because outta the box the system runs beautifully. I love the popping sound you get when you drop off the throttle after speed just like a supercharged car sounds decelerating.

I guess if you are thinking about a new exhaust system then seriously consider this one. I love the look and the sound and as far as transforming your bike the weight loss alone will make it feel like a new bike.

Go talk to the board sponsors and order yours today!

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
The B-King got looks too but they were mostly looks of curiosity mixed with a tinge of confusion and horror as to what the hell had pulled up next to them.[/quote]

LOL yep and they said the Busa when I bought mine in 2000 was fat over weight and porky looking. I love the people thinking the Busa and now the B king are ugly. People like that buy other bikes that can't keep up and we dust them because they are closed minded. Don't get too hung up on the B-King looks or you could end up like one of those people that will be surprised because you were too hung up on looks.

But I guess its only natural to lash out at something that could be a threat! LOL we all like to take shots at the ZX14 right?

Back