Busa vs B king

BOKMAN

Registered
Just curious if the B king can hang with the new Gen 2 in the 1/4 mile. How about VS a Gen 1 stocker vs the king? Will the King feel as strong as my 2000 Busa with slip ons, PC, 1 tooth drop on front sprocket?

I own a red and silver 2000 Busa and my B-King will take it in the 1/4 no question. The King was made for the 1/4 mile.  I think I could take a 08 Busa in the 1/4 but the Busa would walk on by the B-King soon after that.  (The King in the 1/4 in most cases but the rider size and skill has a lot to do with it to) The Busa shines on the top end and the King is speed limited to 160mph.  Not much point trying to go any faster than that on the king the wind wants to peal you off the bike at that speed.

The King is Gen 2 Busa motor only the intake is 2mm smaller to increase the intake air speed on the bottom.  I was told its geared lower than the gen 2 Busa to to help the bottom end.  But I never checked the King gearing yet against the new Busa to see if what I was told was true.

I own a red and silver 2000 Busa and my B-King will take it in the 1/4 no question. The King was made for the 1/4 mile.  I think I could take a 08 Busa in the 1/4 but the Busa would walk on by the B-King soon after that.  (The King in the 1/4 in most cases but the rider size and skill has a lot to do with it to) The Busa shines on the top end and the King is speed limited to 160mph.  Not much point trying to go any faster than that on the king the wind wants to peal you off the bike at that speed.
I beg to differ with you on that statement. Time will tell though as the two will be thrown together on the strip {1/4 mile} soon.

I beg to differ with you on that statement. Time will tell though as the two will be thrown together on the strip {1/4 mile} soon.
ooohhh, excellent, keep us posted!

Thanks Jayhawk... people don't like to admit the King has a Busa gen 2 heart... I guess people look at the King as the ugly step child LOL...

I own a red and silver 2000 Busa and my B-King will take it in the 1/4 no question. The King was made for the 1/4 mile. I think I could take a 08 Busa in the 1/4
poster2380189.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
for sure i don't want to be behind the b-king by any distance, those two ugly monster cans can give me heart attack!
wowold.gif
laugh.gif

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
for sure i don't want to be behind the b-king by any distance, those two ugly monster cans can give me heart attack! [/quote]
Don't worry because they get smaller real quick as you watch me pull away! LOL

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
for sure i don't want to be behind the b-king by any distance, those two ugly monster cans can give me heart attack! [/quote]
Don't worry because they get smaller real quick as you watch me pull away! LOL[/quote]
not small enough!
laugh.gif

Back