B-King is alive and kickin

Taylor

Donating Member
Registered
Look for the up-comming March issue of MotorCyclist magazine, front page is B-King vs 09 V-max.

from what I have seen and read from other forums the B-King is still the winner of the nakeds/standards

B-King: 1/4 mile 10.13 @ 139.31
VMax : 1/4 mile 10.41 @ 137.40

B-King: 161.5 bhp @ 9500 rpm 97.9 lb-ft @ 7000 rpm
VMax : 169.6 bhp @ 8750 rpm 109.7 lb-ft @6500 rpm

Sorry no pics yet

Them numbers are fantastic.....the down side is:

The BKing is the King of the Discontinued Bikes.....kinda like a One hit Wonder.

VMax has been around for many many years.....

Yes Sir, I also am a member of a B-King specific forum and have pretty much seen all the exhaust and parts that are out for this bike, I cant imagine they will make anymore goodies with the 1 year only stateside bike, so I always check the UK sites and stores for recent items. SInce they get 09's

I am one of the people that like the stockers, I think they give it my transformer look I like so much.

pssss, I am a big Transformers Fan (aka Nerd):laugh:

I heard a rumor that the King is in Transformers 2, that would pretty much make my day:lol:

Concur with you, Taylor. The stock exhuast is part of the personality, and I LIKE that a lot of people find it offensive.
Swap it out for better performance? At a quarter mile in the low 10s as is, I don't need to know what its like to be shot out of a cannon!

Them numbers are fantastic.....the down side is:

The BKing is the King of the Discontinued Bikes.....kinda like a One hit Wonder.

VMax has been around for many many years.....

B-KING is ONLY discontinued in the USA.

We have B-KING here in CANADA for 2009 .

2009 CANADA gets B-KING with ABS we never had ABS in 2008 on the B-KING.

EUROPE is big on NAKED STREET FIGHTERS and the B-KING is ALIVE and Well there and is available in 3 COLORS *WHITE*/*BLACK*/*SILVER*.

EUROPE also has a LIMITED EDITION / B-KING -YOSHIMURA EDITION .

EUROPE also has a GSR 600 that looks like a BABY - B-KING .

EUROPE is big on NAKED STREET FIGHTERS

Ya....When stationed in Italy I saw lots of naked streetbikes. I kinda like em' myself. In Japan, the have a BADAZZ GSX 1400 streetfighter type bike. I absolutely love it.

Ya....When stationed in Italy I saw lots of naked streetbikes. I kinda like em' myself. In Japan, the have a BADAZZ GSX 1400 streetfighter type bike. I absolutely love it.

I love that GSX1400 cool bike :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I like that YOSHIMURA EDITION B-KING but we dont get it here :please:

Concur with you, Taylor. The stock exhuast is part of the personality, and I LIKE that a lot of people find it offensive.
Swap it out for better performance? At a quarter mile in the low 10s as is, I don't need to know what its like to be shot out of a cannon!

:welcome: to the oRg

B-KING is ONLY discontinued in the USA.

We have B-KING here in CANADA for 2009 .

2009 CANADA gets B-KING with ABS we never had ABS in 2008 on the B-KING.

EUROPE is big on NAKED STREET FIGHTERS and the B-KING is ALIVE and Well there and is available in 3 COLORS *WHITE*/*BLACK*/*SILVER*.

EUROPE also has a LIMITED EDITION / B-KING -YOSHIMURA EDITION .

EUROPE also has a GSR 600 that looks like a BABY - B-KING .

What is the Yoshimura tag buying you ? Back in the Honda 750 days it meant a whole lot of ponies, etc.

What is the Yoshimura tag buying you ? Back in the Honda 750 days it meant a whole lot of ponies, etc.
*** B-KING* YOSHIMURA EDITION **(( EUROPE ))**:thumbsup::thumbsup:

yoshimura01_01.gif

yoshimura02_01.gif

So what do you get besides a different exhaust system? Back in the '70's Yosh worked the heads, cams, and exhaust for a huge increase in performance on those inline 4 Hondas.

Back