A free 08 ???

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
So this guy calls me saturday and says he finally got his 2008 Busa orange & black... I say great! " Where did u get it? " He says Suzuki sent it to me, How much? He says " Free !"

They even trucked it to Infineon raceway ( about 3 hours from here ) from so cal and he went down saturday and picked it up.

The real deal; This guy is not your average joe, Mr. Richard Sims has been the head engineer for Muzzy in Oregon for the last 8 years and lives about 30 minutes from my house and has worked on my bike a few times, needless to say he knows whats up and since he quit Muzzy and went to work for a helicopter company he has been workin on bikes on evenings and weekends. He has worked on Ricky Gadsons bikes and is building a duplicate for a customer right now.

A while back I asked if anyone had an 08 they wanted to offer up for free tuning and an air shifter ... but no takers, so I suggested to him to call Suzuki and Kent Kunasugo at Cycle World offer up a proposal to " Build " a busa monster... and what do you know, They said ok! It is apparently one of the demo's they had, it has 3500 miles on it and a few scratches but what the hay! A FREE 08 !!!

So at least I get to ride it ... I'll be headed up there to see it and start documenting the build on saturday.

br_2008HayabusaAR_1lg.jpg

Tell them you got a couple more friends who would love to demo them as well! I would love to take one off their hands.

Back