Sanannah Ga. Riders

BigANT

Registered
Any Busa riders in Savannah. I am leaving Germany:beerchug: in Jun and will be ready to ride in July:thumbsup:. Dont know whether I will be stationed at Ft Stewart or HAAF yet but as soon as I pull the bike out of the crate I want to get rolling. Holla at me.

My brother is actually stationed there. He has a Hayabusa also, and I am pretty sure he is up for a ride. Pm me when you get to the states and I will forward you his number.

If any of you are into the MC scene, Full Tilt Riders MC has a chapter in Savannah. A very high percentage of our chapters are made up of active and retired military. We also have chapters near Fort Lewis (WA), Fort Leonard Wood (MO), and in Fayetteville, NC. Check us out at WELCOME FullTiltRiders

Sounds good I will shoot out many other emails when I get there or closer to June. Full Throttle looks like they are doing big things. I will definitely look them up. Thanks

Sounds good I will shoot out many other emails when I get there or closer to June. Full Throttle looks like they are doing big things. I will definitely look them up. Thanks

Thanks,
That would be Full Tilt. There is a another club called Full Throttle which is up in Philly I believe.

Back