North GA Ride Today

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Started out cool at 40 degrees and ended up in the low 60s. Georgiabusa_05, Tiller (on the GSXR), and me rode through the Ocoee up to Ducktown and after a meal at Zaxby's ended up at Carters Lake. The thing is a baby Hoover dam to be sure. Tim was brave enough to jump on the mini track for a quick photo op. Thanks guys for a great trip.

Leaving the house
IMAG0341.jpg

Carters Lake
IMAG0342.jpg

IMAG0343.jpg

IMAG0344.jpg

IMAG0345.jpg

IMAG0347.jpg

IMAG0346.jpg

Back at Ringold, GA
IMAG0348.jpg

Yea awesome day today. Thanks for the tour around N Georgia Tim. Look forward to many more tourguided miles. Oh and thanks for letting me borrow the gsxr Charlie

I hate NY...

Glad your guys got to enjoy a ride, just to bad there wasnt a Kawi around for Tim to dump a scoop of dirt on:laugh:

Awesome. I took my son out for a ride. We live in Upstate SC. It was nice up here also.

It was great weather yesterday near ATL. Glad you had fun!
Side Note: Careful of all that excess gravel DOT used on the ice a few weeks ago....it's everywhere around here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Still too much salt on the roads here (and some snow/wet spots still, believe it or not) for a ride. The most I got to do was ride my gixxer around the block a few times...

Better not let Jay ride that gixxer too much before he gets too attached to it :laugh:

Back