Riders in San Diego?

FastLaneKen

Never Forgotten
Hey guys

Just picked up my Blue 2008 Hayabusa - pretty cool stuff

Does anyone get together in San Diego for rides.

I life in Pacific Beach Area and I will be on the road this weekend looking for fellow Busa dudes and may even hit the Red Bull Air Races or hit the country roads - who knows!!
FastlaneKen

We have a ride going on for the hayabusa .org this whole weekend and tomorrow they are doing a ride up in Big Bear. I live here in Mira Mesa so I usually ride around town but I won't have my bike back till monday. By the way congrats on your new baby.... I am gonna attach a picture of the ride we went on today.

l_099b93ce8949345397a647c937c9240b.jpg

We have a ride going on for the hayabusa .org this whole weekend and tomorrow they are doing a ride up in Big Bear. I live here in Mira Mesa so I usually ride around town but I won't have my bike back till monday. By the way congrats on your new baby.... I am gonna attach a picture of the ride we went on today.
Dam
Wish I ran into you guys. I was out and about trying to put some miles on this thing and get past the break in period.

So do I baby it under 5,000RPM's for the whole first 600 miles or do I run it a bit harder each 100+ miles

FastlaneKen

Dam
Wish I ran into you guys. I was out and about trying to put some miles on this thing and get past the break in period.

So do I baby it under 5,000RPM's for the whole first 600 miles or do I run it a bit harder each 100+ miles

FastlaneKen
I believe its the first 400 but with the 08 it might be 600. and yes take it easy and get the service done then you can ride the hell out of it but safely....... We were up in palomar mountain, montezuma, borrego springs, warner springs, then I had to break off cause I had to work but they went on to Palm Springs and a few more spots. We had a great time.

Ken, recognized your name from CaXriders. Just got my K8 last Sunday and am kind of in the same boat your in. Trying to be nice during break in and use restraint on the throttle. The manual says under 5500 during the first 600 by the way.

yep ...thats the correct link
thumb_up.gif
.. it will bring you 2 up todate ..on what and where the ride is this weekend .. btw.. good to have you 2 aboard
beerchug.gif

Back