Man its Fuggly but the Kawasaki H2SX, is the bomb,,,

boosted h2s bike was the bike that blew up..... him and 650 BOTH had the works done to their bikes.. and on a BROCKS dyno.. and brock going at their bikes for a good long while.. I saw 260-270.. and 650.. there have been rumors about his bike... wait and see... even boosted himself is NOW building a motor.

THATS THE BIKE ABOVE THAT BLEW UP
Yes I know that's why I posted the images bc of your comment

". as said.. there is NO INTERCOOLER... no forged internals... not even meth injection... just watch the video above... nobody is immune from the laws of forced induction."

That bike did have an intercooler, I thought he had meth from a different video but I might have been wrong. So I'm just saying that for what all was done to the bike and how it was ridden it lasted pretty long for the abuse that was thrown at it.

You would know better than me, but how does a busa handle more then 100 peak hp added and over 130-150hp at redline vs a stock bike. I would say the h2 a well built motor. But that's just my opinion.

and also... race fuel was being used all the while.. to prevent detonation.... looks like it didn't help.. and hey.. if 10k "hard miles" is good.. then by all means... ure right... nothing wrong.. like I said... nobody is immune from the laws of forced induction... and that bike was intercooled?????? 24 lbs of boost? a boosted busa makes 400 hp on pump fuel at 18 lbs.

". as said.. there is NO INTERCOOLER... no forged internals... not even meth injection... just watch the video above... nobody is immune from the laws of forced induction."

That bike did have an intercooler, I thought he had meth from a different video but I might have been wrong. So I'm just saying that for what all was done to the bike and how it was ridden it lasted pretty long for the abuse that was thrown at it.

You would know better than me, but how does a busa handle more then 100 peak hp added and over 130-150hp at redline vs a stock bike. I would say the h2 a well built motor. But that's just my opinion.
for a stock motor it is..... but for ANY big b

the rods on a busa can withstand 310 or so.... some say 300hp... some say 350.... but stage one busas everywhere handle 250 EASILY.... with much much more torque... and a much much much better aftermarket selection of parts... for 5 grand(kit).... after that u can plug in bigger injectors and change a spring and ure at 300 hp.... no intercooler required... very good meth kits available... after 300hp.. u should do pistons and rods/tranny stuff/output shaft.. and good studs or head bolts... these are some of the laws... lol... mind you.. there are other special laws for GEN2 hayabusas... the motors are slightly different... with a gen1 u can get more out of BONE stock motor.......

300 hp on a turbo busa equates to about 11-13 pounds of boost.... not 24 pounds.... again this is with a GOOD turbo system... cough cough RCC.

Yea I think just like turbos, superchargers need to be properly sized. I think kawi sized it correctly for what they were after stock. I'm sure if you bought a turbo that was too small for a busa you'd have to run 24psi to get those number but if you get a bigger turbo can run less boost to hit same numbers. All about the turbos thresholds. I'm not an expert just try to read an learn but from what I read bigger turbos make more power on lower levels of boost than a smaller turbo at higher levels.

So if this was a larger supercharger unit it should make more power on less psi but people are just working with what they have.

Intercoolers on H2s create problems because of too much back pressure. I am a die hard Kawasaki fan, but would never own any H2. 400 reliable rear wheel hp on a pump gas Busa is a matter of record, 600 on C16 also not a problem. Busas do not blow up because they are poorly designed from the factory. H2s are hand grenades, I know of at least 6 that have blown up in this area, and I am not even in the loop. If you want to buy a hand grenade, have at it . . . IMHO!

Yea I think just like turbos, superchargers need to be properly sized. I think kawi sized it correctly for what they were after stock. I'm sure if you bought a turbo that was too small for a busa you'd have to run 24psi to get those number but if you get a bigger turbo can run less boost to hit same numbers. All about the turbos thresholds. I'm not an expert just try to read an learn but from what I read bigger turbos make more power on lower levels of boost than a smaller turbo at higher levels.

So if this was a larger supercharger unit it should make more power on less psi but people are just working with what they have.
this is not correct...... boost is boost basically.... some turbos/superchargers are a little bit more efficient... but NOTHING like u think....

Just as a long term follow up to this thread….

Im over 2 years into my H2 SX SE. It’s been interesting, and both good and bad.

Its a fraction more harsh engine than my Busa, B-King, GSX1400 etc, a tiny bit more vibes and certainly more noise. Jumping from my other bikes it’s certainly not lacking performance but it doesn’t have the low and instant big bore grunt I like. I have had no issues with mine at all, but there have been (depending on the year) 4 recalls, and I personaly know to a few bikes with piston failure when up around 220 to 240hp. Although the concept and design is similar to the sports H2 a LOT of the parts and actual bike isn’t. Comparing the 2 isn’t really relevant, an SX will never be able to do what the H2 will.

Why have I got mine and it isn’t up for sale?
Its a VERY good riders bike, not everyone is obsessed with straight line speeds and pub bragging numbers. I own a Hayabusa and a B-King and a GSXR, I never bought the bike to joint the “obsessed with numbers” club. I bought it to ride, jump on go. I accept it for what it is. It’s not the greatest bike for drags and dyno’s but I never wanted it to be.

S22 tyres and pro set suspension and it handles surprisingly well for its weight. 54 degree lean is no big deal and I’d be happy to go higher if I removed the centre stand and cat that start to touch.

The specs and extras are really nice. Braided lines, TFT dash with a huge list of display options, factory frameless luggage that uses the ignition key and no ugly mounting frame, nice single sided arm and easy chain adjustment, centre stand, cornering lights, quality paint etc.

Something that was a surprise was in top gear, highway cruising, cruise control on, sitting at the speed limit…. 385k’s / 240 miles from its 19ltr tank. Sure, when you’re playing hard it’s thirsty but it can be a real Jekyll and hide depending on the settings and how you ride. I’m not sure if it’s totally down to the smaller motor, the higher comp motor being able to be running with / without boost, or the fact it’s Euro-4 compliant but it can, if required, be very good on fuel.

Where the SX lacks the Busa’s big bike shunt it makes up for it with the boost and howling acceleration giving that addictive “chirp” from the supercharger as you shift up. It never gets old !

Ive had a LOT of Suzuki’s, currently have about 10, I’m a real Suzuki fan, but I’m not narrow minded enough to ignore what other bikes do well.

Im soon to test a Gen-3. It’s be interesting to do a real world back to back impartial comparison.

FC060-C16-78-C2-4325-AE00-FF88-F8-EFF46-D.jpg

99C42D59-1631-41B5-87FF-ECEA161BCF10.jpeg

10E85AFD-AB6A-4BD2-9E7D-F77149B14A75.jpeg

Last edited:
Mikunis.....Epic......
Is this 1100 preslingshot? or 750?
These motors are bullet proof......Rev em to hell and gone.
1986 GSXR1100G “Slabsider”.
The first of the 1100’s.

Someone has fitted a later upside down front end, wider rear wheel ( both 17”) 750 bodywork, Airtech seat unit, full system.

Its a bit of a bitsa but I know the guy who built it and the guy he sold it to who I bought it off. It lacks originality but it’s well put together.

It came with a heap of spares but I have another ‘86 1100G stashed away they will come in handy for.

28838CAD-56D4-4822-819A-8547235FFF89.jpeg

Back